Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SENSORS TAB or POPUP OPTION

Reaction score
Is it possible to make a sensors tab a "layer option" (NEXT FW) as it is VERY IMPORTANT for preflight and flight awareness.. I understand Push, Pull, give and take, but I'm thinking its time for a customized options layout as our choice... Since the Phantom introduction, we all have seen or heard of flyaways and strange behavior resulting in incidents, crash or total loss. It all begins in preflight prior and sometimes during flight, so why not make it available (before and during) while in flight. We may fly through interference or magnetic fields and not even be aware of the disruption. I'm thinking this would indeed help understand your/our surroundings allot better and help educate newbies in the long run also.. "Obviously the Compass is CRITICAL"!! Just my .02[emoji6]

Yeh?, No? Voice your opinion, Be heard[emoji6]

Last edited:
Reactions: sirnikolas
I agree that it would be nice to have a view available within the app which is customizable where a subset of characteristics could be designated for easy access. A sort of "favorites" tab. That would allow each pilot to quickly access the characteristics that are important or necessary to them.

Just like PB30X, I have preflight characteristics that I check. Mine may be different than his. In any case, they are on different screens and, in various revisions of the software, they move. Also, as the firmware is updated, some of the critical preflight items change because of other pilot's observations of the quad's behavior.

After the SDK is out for a while, this might be something a clever individual takes on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide