Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Shipment for inspire1! start 31th Desember (First round)

Reaction score
:):):)
just got mail from DJI that my order be sent 31th
copy of mail. I pre-order 13/11 2014

trans.gif

Dear DJI Member,

We’re happy to announce that the first round of DJI Inspire 1 units will start shipping on December 31, 2014. As more units become available, orders will be shipped on a priority basis.

We know you’re excited to be flying DJI’s next generation platform, and we thank you for your support.

If you have any questions after receiving your Inspire 1, please write to [email protected]. If you have questions about your preorder, please contact [email protected].

Notes: Any units in circulation before this date are pre-production prototypes, and DJI offers no guarantee on any products obtained through unofficial channels. If you ordered an Inspire 1 with dual remote controllers, an Inspire 1 with one remote will be shipped to you according to your order priority, and the second remote will be shipped separately.

Thank you,

DJI

Last edited:
This guy just got his in Los Angeles.
So they are coming .

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 57
I will be glad when the inspire shows so I can see videos and good talk about it instead of a bunch of bitching like old ladies all the time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bjorn Thore
Just spoke to All E RC . They still don't know when they will arrive to the US and what the warranty policy is like...(Usually 90 day battery/1year Aircraft)
At this point, let's just wait until they get here .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido