Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Shoot to kill drones

I take it the person who shoots down your drone takes on full liability for any damage to person or property?

It should come with a disclaimer that says "You have officially bought your ticket of ignorance"

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

BujHql9IgAApATu.jpg

Check out these genius' -
the only thing that worries me more than americans with guns ( I would definately join them if I could though) Is a DJI with half a kilo of shock sensitive explosives under it............. Imagine if they had a flyaway while that was under it.............

plus they could have at least made it a difficult target

As an FFL dealer, I wish there were a way to do background checks for idiots like these.
This was Bona Nox Firearms way of getting more business (showing off) since they are
a small shop that many never heard of until this.
I'm not far from there business, think I will stop in to give them some **** about this video.
I have guns and quads too but you wont see me shooting them down to get attention.

the only thing that worries me more than americans with guns ( I would definately join them if I could though) Is a DJI with half a kilo of shock sensitive explosives under it............. Imagine if they had a flyaway while that was under it.............

plus they could have at least made it a difficult target
Not here to start a pissing match with you but tannerite is more stable than you think.
I don't want to see drones, guns or tannerite banned because of stupid video's like this.
Tannerite is the brand name of a binary explosive marketed primarily for making exploding targets for firearms practice.[1] It is a patented combination of ammonium nitrate (an oxidizer) and aluminum powder (a fuel) that is supplied as two separate powders that are mixed and shaken to produce an explosive. The combination is relatively stable when subjected to forces less severe than a high-velocity bullet impact, such as a hammer blow, being dropped, or impact from a low-velocity bullet or shotgun blast. It is also not flammable – an explosion cannot be created by a burning fuse or electricity.

This was Bona Nox Firearms way of getting more business (showing off) since they are
a small shop that many never heard of until this.
I'm not far from there business, think I will stop in to give them some **** about this video.
I have guns and quads too but you wont see me shooting them down to get attention.

How would they feel if the tables were turned? That's the irony. Some less-than-knowledgeable folks talk about drones (quads) the same way others talk about firearms, and when they do (talk about either) their ignorance and/or stupidity tumbles out into the glaring light of day. :rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips