Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Shots fired in Kansas City

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjkRYfztmiqg_sPgQ&sig2=bALl7ydYvhpTqrje_36zrA

What ever happened to call 911 when you assume a crime is being committed. Be mindful of your surroundings while flying or pack heat for protection. Ridiculous

It Is A Federal Crime To Shoot Down A Drone, Says FAA

Of course you're right.

However, with the new Inspire1 firmware, you might as well bring your own gun with you to shoot down your own drone. Probably safer than wait for 3 seconds of CSC when something happens. :)

Pilot to observer: "we've got a situation here, get the riot gun, NOW!'

Sadly, a decade of 'progress' in social media and reality TV made a lot of values my generation fought for, go up in smoke.
The attitude of the Joe Public is one of 'I saw somebody else do it on the net so why wouldn't I?'. Which happens to be, coincidently, also the main driver for marketeers from DJI and GoPro, and everything else out there, trying to make a bug out of hypes. It's logic that it goes all ways. Including buying a gun just to shoot down your neighbours drone (really, there are people who actually are getting one just for that). Because they saw it on the web.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD