Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Should i get one?

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I have the opportunity to get a Matrice 600 non pro version for the price of 2200 dollars.

I feel like this is an really good price for what your are getting, and I wonder if the store has priced it out wrong?

Anywho, I'm not able to find it anywhere online for under 4000$, even though it looks like it is getting discontinued.

It is most likely overkill for my use, but i want to start dabbling in photography with my a7riii and eventually start a small business around it

So what do you guys think? It's a nice platform, and it's more like a now or never thing for me, since everything else is a lot more expensive, and I'm not very keen on building my own.

Looking forward to hear your opinions!

It is a great platform, there are a couple of gimbal options for your A7R3. Battery sets will cost around $1500 USD. You will also need to spend a few hundred dollars to get to camera controls depending on your needs. You will also probably want a decent case for it. Keep in mind this is large case and takes up a large amount of cargo space in a vehicle and at home.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Hi guys!

I have the opportunity to get a Matrice 600 non pro version for the price of 2200 dollars.

I feel like this is an really good price for what your are getting, and I wonder if the store has priced it out wrong?

Anywho, I'm not able to find it anywhere online for under 4000$, even though it looks like it is getting discontinued.

It is most likely overkill for my use, but i want to start dabbling in photography with my a7riii and eventually start a small business around it

So what do you guys think? It's a nice platform, and it's more like a now or never thing for me, since everything else is a lot more expensive, and I'm not very keen on building my own.

Looking forward to hear your opinions!
Olivgel, $2200 is a great price. Consider that just a battery set of six is ~$1,000. Wondering if that includes the RoninMX or other gimbal for your A7R3. You'll love flying it. And, once you do you may want to move to the A7R4 for 61MPix. If you get the M600 and want a case, I have one I'm not using for sale. Mine flies with A7R2; soon A7R4.190314-6483BForWEBOnly.jpg

Reactions: davidbnz and Gary E
Thanks for the replies!

Just considering what you pay for individual parts it looks like a smart choice. Even though ronin mx is not included.

Then i have the possibilities to invest in case, gimbal, controls and other goodies over time. I think if I'm a bit frugal and by second hand i could keep the other cost down.

chriscrumley, I'll send you a message if I'm pulling the trigger on it, regarding the case.

If all else fails I'll sell the drone back to you all in parts ;)

Reactions: SanCap and Starz
Thanks for the replies!

Just considering what you pay for individual parts it looks like a smart choice. Even though ronin mx is not included.

Then i have the possibilities to invest in case, gimbal, controls and other goodies over time. I think if I'm a bit frugal and by second hand i could keep the other cost down.

chriscrumley, I'll send you a message if I'm pulling the trigger on it, regarding the case.

If all else fails I'll sell the drone back to you all in parts ;)

It is lots of fun setting up the perfect vehicle to tote all your gear around for the easiest deployment. This was from a recent job using an M600 with a Reigl Mini Vux Lidar system.

M600.jpg

Reactions: Gary E and niki
It is lots of fun setting up the perfect vehicle to tote all your gear around for the easiest deployment. This was from a recent job using an M600 with a Reigl Mini Vux Lidar system.

View attachment 27430
SanCap, thanks for the photo. Very trick layout for your M600. Love the BedSlider CL1000 and the flat gasoline containers (much better than the standard shape to haul around for fueling something like an e2000 Honda generator). Is the insert from an M600 case or something you manufactured?

SanCap, thanks for the photo. Very trick layout for your M600. Love the BedSlider CL1000 and the flat gasoline containers (much better than the standard shape to haul around for fueling something like an e2000 Honda generator). Is the insert from an M600 case or something you manufactured?

It is the bottom foam piece from the big M600 case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207