Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Signed up to say hello and tell you guys about a great holiday deal

Reaction score
I'm very active over on the mavicpilots forum and somewhat active on the phantompilots forum. Hello Inspire owners! I'll start by saying I'm jealous! I think the Inspire line is amazing. Especially the new Inspire 2! I want one so bad but I'm not a professional and can not justify the cost. I do have a P3S (I bought that for my Dad) and a Mavic. I hope to get the Inspire someday.

I signed up today to tell you about a great deal on the Hi-Aerial hood holiday sale. Some people say it's better than the Hoodman. Mods, I'm not a spammer. I am not selling this product and I am not getting anything in return. I just sometimes get excited about a product and like to share with people with alike interest. I just discovered this 50% off sale that ends tomorrow so I figure you guys should know about it. Here is the link: https://www.mikeharrisaerials.com/hi-aerial-.html I plan on making a post with more details in the general forum here so look for that in a few minutes.

I'm very active over on the mavicpilots forum and somewhat active on the phantompilots forum. Hello Inspire owners! I'll start by saying I'm jealous! I think the Inspire line is amazing. Especially the new Inspire 2! I want one so bad but I'm not a professional and can not justify the cost. I do have a P3S (I bought that for my Dad) and a Mavic. I hope to get the Inspire someday.

I signed up today to tell you about a great deal on the Hi-Aerial hood holiday sale. Some people say it's better than the Hoodman. Mods, I'm not a spammer. I am not selling this product and I am not getting anything in return. I just sometimes get excited about a product and like to share with people with alike interest. I just discovered this 50% off sale that ends tomorrow so I figure you guys should know about it. Here is the link: Hi-Aerial I plan on making a post with more details in the general forum here so look for that in a few minutes.
Welcome to Inspire Pilots.
I use the Hoodman Combo (and have done so for a while now). It's an excellent product when you are using full size iPads and this does look rather like a rip off of the design being a two part system and attaching via straps with an elasticated access flap for the touch screen.
Will be interesting to see some comparisons and real world use from people who have them.

Welcome to Inspire Pilots.
I use the Hoodman Combo (and have done so for a while now). It's an excellent product when you are using full size iPads and this does look rather like a rip off of the design being a two part system and attaching via straps with an elasticated access flap for the touch screen.
Will be interesting to see some comparisons and real world use from people who have them.
You know. I can see why people would call it a rip off of the hoodman design. Maybe/probably they did take the Hoodman design and make it BETTER, but as you say the important thing is real world comparisons. I have links to those comparisons in this link by forum members here who have personally owned both designs and they now prefer the Hi-Aerial. Hi-Aerial Hood (better than Hoodman) 50% off last day!
4 posts promoting the same product range!
It looks like spam, it smells like spam and it sounds like spam. Therefore.........
I can see why you think this is spam. If it is, who cares. It's a great deal. The truth is tho... I'm not selling anything. Its just a great deal and this is the last day so I'm trying to get the word out to some people that have maybe looked at the Hoodman and didn't want to spend that much but now they have a chance to get a product that is probably better at half the cost. I ordered one for myself. This is not spam. I am very active on the sister site "mavicpilots.com" with the same screen name "stealle" with something like 250 posts and 130 or so helpfuls. After today, I will not be posting all over the place. I'll most likely just post a review of the product after I get it on phantompilots and mavicpilots since I am an owner of those two drones... I'm only a wanna be Inspire owner, lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shefy