Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
I have for sale a new in the box with all documentation slantrange 3PX. Don’t miss out on a good deal to start using this camera. I’m willing to except offers in the United States only. I purchased this multi spectral sensor to get into agriculture work. I have chose to go a different route. The asking price is $3500.00 US. This setup sells for $5250.00. I will be accepting offers.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
I have for sale a new in the box with all documentation slantrange 3PX. Don’t miss out on a good deal to start using this camera. I’m willing to except offers in the United States only. I purchased this multi spectral sensor to get into agriculture work. I have chose to go a different route.View attachment 25314View attachment 25315View attachment 25316
As per our forum Classified listing rules.
Please provide a price and currency.

I own a window tinting business, which is similar to sign business. I do use a plotter for our templates. I use drones for recreation and do some aerial work from time to time. We are surrounded by farm land and was trying to break in to that industry with this camera. The farmers around here have had a rough go at it the past few years and aren’t ready to spend more on their inputs. I will consider offers.

Looked at several multispectal cameras with similar interests in Iowa's Ag. I wasn't aware of this Brand & unit, any reason you took this route over other brands. Cost is about the same... little higher than some but close.

Does it include any software or licenses to software or services. I do notice it includes the topside light sensor to improve accuracy.

PM on the side or post.

Twenty percent overlap versus eighty percent overlap with others is what sold me on this camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop