Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Smart Powercharger

Reaction score
I just acquired a second-hand Smart powercharge SPCM100+, unfortunately there were no instructions/manual included, having searched the net I have not been able to find any other info other than what is in this forum. If someone has a link or perhaps a copy of the instructions/manual that they would be able to send me it would be greatly appreciated.

I am particularly interested the deep cycle feature, I have read that the battery needs to be switched on and less than 20% capacity remaining before initiating a deep cycle, is this correct? Also, there appears to be a firmware update (?) that will enable the charger to storage charge the batteries, if someone can point me in the right direction for the download that would be a great help.

Sorry for all the questions just want to ensure that I am getting the job done correctly.

Regards
Peter

I just acquired a second-hand Smart powercharge SPCM100+, unfortunately there were no instructions/manual included, having searched the net I have not been able to find any other info other than what is in this forum. If someone has a link or perhaps a copy of the instructions/manual that they would be able to send me it would be greatly appreciated.

I am particularly interested the deep cycle feature, I have read that the battery needs to be switched on and less than 20% capacity remaining before initiating a deep cycle, is this correct? Also, there appears to be a firmware update (?) that will enable the charger to storage charge the batteries, if someone can point me in the right direction for the download that would be a great help.

Sorry for all the questions just want to ensure that I am getting the job done correctly.

Regards
Peter
I picked one up as well, found this online. Hope it helps
https://smartpowercharge.com/pdf/I1-Quick-Start-Guide.pdf

Thanks for that, do those instructions apply to the SPCM100+ as well for Inspire batteries?

Thanks
Peter

Thanks for that, do those instructions apply to the SPCM100+ as well for Inspire batteries?

Thanks
Peter
Yes, I have the black one. I followed the instructions for a deep cycle and it worked...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu