Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What do you think will be the next big use for drones? Pick up to 3 selections!

• Real Estate & Marketing

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Building & Roof Inspection

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Search and Rescue

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Security & Surveillance

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Aerial Video & Photography

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Website
omnidrone.us
What's up guys! My name is Austin and I'm the owner of OmniDrone Aerial located in Wisconsin. My aim is to be the gold standard for aerial video and aerial photography in all of western Wisconsin and the greater Twin Cities area (Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN). I just wanted to drop in and say what's up... before I get back to the hustle that is creating a startup.

https://omnidrone.us/ is currently in development, but be sure to bookmark it, because I have some WICKED cool things to show you!

Safe flying, friends.

Austin

Reactions: Advexure
@OmniDrone Aerial Welcome to the forum and congrats on the business, Austin. Definitely familiar with your area there in Somerset (A few of us here are originally from WI and a couple of us are actually here in WI for an event we had this past weekend and one coming up this weekend in Chicago).

Best of luck with the venture, see you around the forum, and if we can be of any assistance don't hesitate to reach out.

Safe flying! :cool:

@OmniDrone Aerial Welcome to the forum and congrats on the business, Austin. Definitely familiar with your area there in Somerset (A few of us here are originally from WI and a couple of us are actually here in WI for an event we had this past weekend and one coming up this weekend in Chicago).

Best of luck with the venture, see you around the forum, and if we can be of any assistance don't hesitate to reach out.

Safe flying! :cool:
Small world! Very cool to see. I appreciate the warm welcome.

What's up guys! My name is Austin and I'm the owner of OmniDrone Aerial located in Wisconsin. My aim is to be the gold standard for aerial video and aerial photography in all of western Wisconsin and the greater Twin Cities area (Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN). I just wanted to drop in and say what's up... before I get back to the hustle that is creating a startup.

omnidrone aerial video & photography drone service is currently in development, but be sure to bookmark it, because I have some WICKED cool things to show you!

Safe flying, friends.

Austin
Welcome aboard and good luck with the new venture - I'm in the same Boat/UAV myself

Did you have a successful photography or videography business prior to starting your drone business?
I did not. However, I did hold highly technical industry positions as a process engineer for a medical device manufacturer (Sil-Pro) developing injection molding processes for thermoplastic components; as well as a design engineer at a medical manufacturer who sells cancer curing technology (Wilson Wolf / G-Rex).

Prior skills in those areas are not required for my success. I am an extremely quick learner with a firm grasp on technology gained from years of experience in highly technical fields. If aerial photography & video become the primary focus of OmniDrone, then that is what I will master. Simple as that. I have bigger plans though :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool