Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

(SOLD) 4 Sets of TB-50 Batteries $600 Shipped CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
aerialedgeva.com
I have 4 sets of TB50 batteries, I am unsure of the cycle count on these. I purchased a lot with a broken Inspire 2 hoping I could fix it. The bird was a total loss. The extra sets of batteries I am selling. This is the only thing I have left of the kit. Will sell all 4 sets, so 8 TB-50 batteries for $600 Shipped to the CONUS, Via UPS or FEDEX Ground. The batteries take a charge fine, not swollen. I was planning on keeping them to Purchase an Inspire 2 but have decided to downsize and go with a different bird. Or I would trade them for a Used Smart Controller. located in Smithfield Virginia USA. IMG_2974 2.jpg

Last edited:
Interested. Ship to Wisconsin? Got a M210 RTK for ag use that is a bit hungry on power. I know it says new member - I was very active on here a couple of years back and have been out of the game for awhile.

I have 4 sets of TB50 batteries, I am unsure of the cycle count on these. I purchased a lot with a broken Inspire 2 hoping I could fix it. The bird was a total loss. The extra sets of batteries I am selling. This is the only thing I have left of the kit. Will sell all 4 sets, so 8 TB-50 batteries for $600 Shipped to the CONUS, Via UPS or FEDEX Ground. The batteries take a charge fine, not swollen. I was planning on keeping them to Purchase an Inspire 2 but have decided to downsize and go with a different bird. Or I would trade them for a Used Smart Controller. located in Smithfield Virginia USA. View attachment 31711
Do you still have the Inspire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa