Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD -- Asking $3,800 (was asking $4,500): Inspire 2, x4s, 8 Batteries, 2 RTK GPS units for Photogrammetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
PRICE LOWERED....MAKE OFFER.....BARELY USED!! INCLUDES 8 BATTERIES!!! INCLUDES 2 EMLID REACH RS RTK GPS UNITS FOR PHOTOGRAMMETRY (Pix4d, DroneDeploy, ect. for collecting Ground Control Points) INCLUDES 2 NIGHT FLIGHT STROBES (Red and White)

Lightly used with no problems (6 hours 41 minutes of flight time over the course of 35 flights) Inspire 2 w/ X4S camera package.
  • Inspire 2 Drone
  • X4S Camera and gimbal
  • DJI Refresh Plan on the Inspire 2 and X4S until September 16th, 2018
  • 8 BATTERIES
  • Controller
  • Battery Charger
  • Power cord
  • MicroSD 64GB card
  • Calibration plate
  • Carrying Case
  • Controller GPS module
  • Night Flight Red Strobe and White Strobe
  • 2x normal altitude propellor sets, 2x high altitude propellor sets
  • RTK GPS survey poles (x2) and tripods (x2) will be included at no extra cost when you pay the extra shipping charge for them.

Value of all equipment: $6,000

Asking price: $4,500 $3,800 or best offer

Shipping within Continental U.S. $80

I'm happy to answer any questions or provide additional pictures. Thanks!

Note: I forgot to include the 2 sets of high altitude props in the large photo, they are included.
  • Optional - Will Include RTK GPS survey tripods and poles for no additional cost, as long as you pay shipping

• IMG_8485.JPGIMG_8483.JPGIMG_8482.JPGIMG_8479.JPGIMG_8445.JPGIMG_8443.JPGIMG_8442.JPGIMG_7782.jpgIMG_0179.jpg

Last edited:
PRICE LOWERED....MAKE OFFER.....BARELY USED!! INCLUDES 8 BATTERIES!!! INCLUDES 2 EMLID REACH RS RTK GPS UNITS FOR PHOTOGRAMMETRY (Pix4d, DroneDeploy, ect. for collecting Ground Control Points) INCLUDES 2 NIGHT FLIGHT STROBES (Red and White)

Lightly used with no problems (6 hours 41 minutes of flight time over the course of 35 flights) Inspire 2 w/ X4S camera package.
  • Inspire 2 Drone
  • X4S Camera and gimbal
  • DJI Refresh Plan on the Inspire 2 and X4S until September 16th, 2018
  • 8 BATTERIES
  • Controller
  • Battery Charger
  • Power cord
  • MicroSD 64GB card
  • Calibration plate
  • Carrying Case
  • Controller GPS module
  • Night Flight Red Strobe and White Strobe
  • 2x normal altitude propellor sets, 2x high altitude propellor sets
  • RTK GPS survey poles (x2) and tripods (x2) will be included at no extra cost when you pay the extra shipping charge for them.

Value of all equipment: $6,000

Asking price: $4,500 $3,800 or best offer

Shipping within Continental U.S. $80

I'm happy to answer any questions or provide additional pictures. Thanks!

Note: I forgot to include the 2 sets of high altitude props in the large photo, they are included.
  • Optional - Will Include RTK GPS survey tripods and poles for no additional cost, as long as you pay shipping

I have deleted your other ad.
As per our Classified listing rules, you are only allowed to list an item once - not multiple times.

I have deleted your other ad.
As per our Classified listing rules, you are only allowed to list an item once - not multiple times.

My apologies, I should have deleted the old one before posting again. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla