Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD - CineSSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
vantagepoint.video
I have a DJI CineSSD 480GB that I purchased when I bought my I2. I’ve literally only used it twice, so looking to sell it.
New is $899 so I’d like to get $799 for it.
I also have the DJI usb 3.0 docking station that I’ll sell for $125 (new is $149).
$6 shipping

PM me if interested.

Note: I’m pretty sure I have the original boxes, but it’s possible I won’t be able to find them. So just a heads up.

Last edited:
Glad to see you were successful in selling your SSD. May I ask why you never used it? No need for prores or cinemadng? I'm thinking of upgrading my I2 to the prores license and purchasing the necessary hardware but price is keeping my on the sidelines.

Glad to see you were successful in selling your SSD. May I ask why you never used it? No need for prores or cinemadng? I'm thinking of upgrading my I2 to the prores license and purchasing the necessary hardware but price is keeping my on the sidelines.

I guess the ProRes/CinemaDNG just turned out to be unnecessary for my workflow.
I used it a few times just kind of for experimental purposes. But in the end it just wasn’t worth it for my needs.
Also, even though I advertised it as an option to all my clients, not one ever asked about. I’m even working on a larger British feature film next year, and they don’t even want it...

That’s not to say though that it doesn’t have a use. Just that it wasn’t a good fit for me and my clients.

Reactions: MobileAndMonitoring
I guess the ProRes/CinemaDNG just turned out to be unnecessary for my workflow.
I used it a few times just kind of for experimental purposes. But in the end it just wasn’t worth it for my needs.
Also, even though I advertised it as an option to all my clients, not one ever asked about. I’m even working on a larger British feature film next year, and they don’t even want it...

That’s not to say though that it doesn’t have a use. Just that it wasn’t a good fit for me and my clients.

That's really great to hear. I'm not even filming commercially yet so I doubt I can justify the extra cost anyways. Really appreciate your input. Thanks.

Reactions: Stuart Covey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanneStoc