Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

[SOLD] DJI Inspire 1 controller

Reaction score
I have an extra DJI Inspire 1 controller that's no longer in use. It works perfectly although there are a few scuffs and small scratches on it if inspected closely. I'm looking for $330.00 (Shipped via USPS), must have a verified PayPal account. Controller is ready to ship within 24hrs of payment.

0prnjfq.jpg

6p06WfU.jpg

KUM5ddf.jpg

Last edited:
Can you indicate which part number it is as that indicates the amount of transmission power it operates at. This can be found on the rear next to the DJI logo and will be one of three different models. GL658A, GL658B, or GL658C.
The Model Number is GL658A. P1140013.JPG

This sub forum is for selling stuff, so it's not quite the same as the other discussion sub forums. If I had a question about detail about what was being sold I would PM the seller. Most stuff is sold that way. In this case it has been clearly stated what is being offered for sale. Not much more can be said.

I have deleted the pointless posts in this thread and apologies to the OP for having to endure childish behaviour from some of our members.

Good luck with your sale.

Reactions: 1buddyc and Chnjab
This sub forum is for selling stuff, so it's not quite the same as the other discussion sub forums. If I had a question about detail about what was being sold I would PM the seller. Most stuff is sold that way. In this case it has been clearly stated what is being offered for sale. Not much more can be said.
Not true. Stay tuned to my post in the proper forum

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth