Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD DJI Inspire 1 - New in box - $2600

Reaction score
Brand New in box. I lost my Inspire 1 about 3 weeks ago. I purchased another one. But my insurance was willing to replace so, I ended up with an extra. I will sell to the first $2600 offer and will ship anywhere in the US (except HI or Alaska) This is brand new in the box from B&H. Model "D".

Thanks for looking. I have been on eBay for over 10+ years and accept payment thru PayPal. PM me with any questions. And Happy Flying! Life is Good!

Last edited:
Is this the latest model? Registered? 2 controllers or 1? Thanks

IMG_0496.JPG

IMG_0495.JPG

IMG_0494.JPG

IMG_0497.JPG

Appreciate it. I just got my Phantom 3 delivered today. I by no means want to insult you with a low offer but I only have 2400 I could float for this. Wife is gonna kill me. If you can do that?

Appreciate it. I just got my Phantom 3 delivered today. I by no means want to insult you with a low offer but I only have 2400 I could float for this. Wife is gonna kill me. If you can do that?
Sorry, but if you keep watching this forum, you might be able to get a used one.

No prob I'll let you know if I can find the other $100. Good luck on the sale

Just make sure you do all the pre flight check list. I too have Phantoms but this is a different breed. You will enjoy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters