Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD: Drone Hanger Inspire 2 Landing Mode Pelican Case $250

Reaction score
SOLD

I have a "Used - Very Good Condition" Drone Hanger I2 landing mode Pelican Case. This is the third such case I've owned and they are terrific for transporting your Inspire 2. I purchased this one new in November and used it on one feature film so it's seen light use. All the latches work great and the interior is in immaculate condition,.

Asking $250 USD + $50 shipping anywhere in the CONUS and PayPal'd. It's located in the Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana areas.

MfFhyrO.jpg

htv4Dro.jpg

Nx5yywK.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Phillip DeVore
I had a separate small pelican case for my x7 lenses. For the x5 I would tuck the lenses in some small extra spaces throughout the case. There is a space under where the camera goes that an x5 lens fits in and you can put the lenses in the front where the props go.

I also used a small pelican case but i trimmed out the 2nd remote area to fit the lense case. I don’t plan on getting a 2nd remote and if i do it still fits securely in that spot. This is a really nice case.

I have a "Used - Very Good Condition" Drone Hanger I2 landing mode Pelican Case. This is the third such case I've owned and they are terrific for transporting your Inspire 2. I purchased this one new in November and used it on one feature film so it's seen light use. All the latches work great and the interior is in immaculate condition,.

Asking $275 USD + $50 shipping anywhere in the CONUS and PayPal'd. It's located in the Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana areas.

MfFhyrO.jpg

htv4Dro.jpg

Nx5yywK.jpg
I’m new with my inspire. Does this for my cendence controller?? Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotpalaksingh333