Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Sold! Inspire 1 Pro X5 V2 Dual Controllers. ***Accessories Still For Sale***

I just updated the post with what I have left currently. I would like to sell the craft and controllers together.
How much are you asking for the x5? Does it included mounting bracket and lens? Thanks

How much are you asking for the x5? Does it included mounting bracket and lens? Thanks

I just updated the listing. 3599.00 Dual Controllers. 1 battery. Definitely includes the mountain bracket and the lens! I also have a bunch of other accessories if you want to build a kit. 6 spare batteries still, and a couple of 180 watt chargers. Tablets, cases etc. Would be happy to offer some incentives if you buy more. I take CC's as well if that helps.

Inspire 1 Pro X5 V2, Dual Remotes, 1 Battery, 1 Charger, OG packaging - $3599.00. Selling this as a Kit.

Also for sale individually.

1 additional controller - $500.00 (brand new / never used!)
6 tb47s - $90 each
2 Ipad Mini 4's 16gb Wi-Fi - $300.00 each
Go Professional Inspire Case - $350.00
Go Professional Battery Case - $85.00
1 180w chargers - $80.00
Hoodman Ipad hood - $40.00

Feel free to bundle any of this together and make a kit for some discounts.

Hi there... I'm interested in the following items, please let me know if they are still available?

- iPad mini 4s?
- dji x5 mount and lens?
- TB48 battery?
- Go professional battery case?

If it's easier, you can email me at: [email protected]

Thanks-
Ryan

Hi there... I'm interested in the following items, please let me know if they are still available?

- iPad mini 4s?
- dji x5 mount and lens?
- TB48 battery?
- Go professional battery case?

If it's easier, you can email me at: [email protected]

Thanks-
Ryan

- The Mini's are still for sale. The are the Mini 4 - 16gb wifi. I don't know about 4s? What is the 4s vs 4?
- Not selling the x5 separately.
- tb 48's are gone
- Have a $300.00 offer on the case. Really wanted $350.00.

Last edited:
*** Please note the Go Pro Case is the X3 insert modified to fit the X5 with the camera off. See pics. Works perfectly.

Attachments

• IMG_0210.jpg
    IMG_0210.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0212 (1).jpg
    IMG_0212 (1).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
It is, and I would. We would have to work something out for shipping costs. I'm not sure what they would be, but... I'll ship any where. I'm available on Skype if you'd like to chat. skype: scotthinerfeld or feel free to call me directly. 720-878-5878
Hey mate
Is the inspire pro still for sale, I m still undecided if i should bite the bullet and pay the shipping. Cheers Jason

Tell you what... I can either knock off $100.00 or sweeten the deal and throw in a 180 watt charger, some spare props, some chest harnesses for the controllers, and the carbon fiber hand catch / release extensions. (Never mounted)?

They are indeed.
This is slightly embarrassing but I just discovered that they're ipad mini 2's! I honestly had no idea. I bought them new at apple and assumed they were 4's as in the latest generation. Anyway... they work great. I'm asking less though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko