Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Sold: Inspire 2 w/X5s and 15mm lens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I2-101.jpgThis is a lightly used Inspire 2 with the X5s camera and 15mm DJI lens. The aircraft, gimbal and lens are all in excellent cosmetic and working condition. The 2 pair of batteries, the charger, charge hub and spare props are also in good condition and included in the asking price. The stock case is included but I must mention that it has some cosmetic scratches on the exterior from a puppy.

The two pairs of batteries have: 11 cycles and 3 cycles. To my knowledge, the bird has between 3-4 hours of total flight time on it.

Asking Price: $4,350 US
I have a brand new GoProfessional landing mode case (not shown) that I can substitute in place of the stock case for an additional $549 US.

I2-103.jpgI2-104.jpg I2-105.jpg I2-106.jpg I2-107.jpg I2-109.jpg I2-112.jpg I2-115.jpg I2-116.jpg

Last edited:
A couple of weeks ago, I was selling an Inspire 1 Pro and looking to buy an Inspire 2 package. I didn't find a used I2, so I ordered a new package from Florida Drone Supply. Just after I received the new machine, I came across a local pilot in the Navy who was deploying and needed to sell his I2, so I purchased it with the intention of flipping it. So I have a brand new Inspire 2 and the one I purchased locally which is like new. I would love to keep it as a backup, but I have other birds that can handle backup duties. Hopefully I can make a few dollars on it and help someone else save some good money compared to a new purchase.

Hopefully I can make a few dollars on it and help someone else save some good money compared to a new purchase.

Pretty funny, this was for sale on E-Bay and I was negotiating with the guy selling it. It explains now why he ceased communication with me and ended his auction to sell to you locally. Too bad I lost out to somebody looking to make a quick buck, as I was looking to "save some good money compared to a new purchase".

Pretty funny, this was for sale on E-Bay and I was negotiating with the guy selling it. It explains now why he ceased communication with me and ended his auction to sell to you locally. Too bad I lost out to somebody looking to make a quick buck, as I was looking to "save some good money compared to a new purchase".

It is still a great deal saving nearly $1000 off of retail price for a new machine. Wish I was able to purchase this bird before I paid for a new package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84