Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD SOLD SOLD Inspire 2 Factory Controller with 2 Mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling my perfect condition Inspire 2 controller with both the CrystalSky and Standard Mount

Located in Phoenix, AZ. $350 plus $15 USPS Priority Mail Shipping, payment via PayPal

373994E7-EA87-41C6-9258-EB46AF13E990.jpeg

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Thanks but I just did an offer on one at eBay. Accepted and on its way. But thank you for the offer.

Good to hear that you’re going to get the Cendence remote!! I bought mine a year ago and I am very happy with it. Makes a huge difference when you are a solo operator, especially with camera settings and then you can customize all the other buttons to make them specific to your personal preferences.
But I kept my stock remote just in case I ever wanna use it as a slave remote and for a backup in case the Cendence craps out.
I believe you made a wise choice for being able to get to the next level of flying.
And there’s a ton of setup tutorials on YouTube that you might wanna check out.
:)

Reactions: vertrider1
Thank you Phi! Looking forward to the Cendence, wish I could keep the controller (like you said), but I have to pay for the new toy

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Thank you Phi! Looking forward to the Cendence, wish I could keep the controller (like you said), but I have to pay for the new toy
Fortunately I was able to get mine with the patch antenna from Amazon on the payment plan and that made it easier on my wallet! 5 monthly payments totaling $999 and that’s how I was able to keep my stock remote.

Reactions: vertrider1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44