Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD! TB47, TB48 and controller for sale

Reaction score
i am parting out a brand new never flown Inspire 1

let me know if you have a crashed inspire and you need a specific part.
hani

Would you have the white plastic body parts available? I keep thinking about painting them orange for visibility. How M&G CJ if available?

i still have everything.
this is how i would like to part it out:
1. Full frame kit without battery, charger, camera or controller
2. Controller
3. Batteries, i have 47 and 48 available with a charger
4. Camera

let me know if interested.
thank you

I'd like to purchase the Charger from you please. How much of that $40 is for shipping? I'll just make it easier and give you my FedEx account number to cover the shipping cost. Whee are you located? I'm in Dallas, TX. It would be great to do this transaction today if possible so I could possibly have it tomorrow or the next day. Thanks so much!

Bump
47 battery 3 cycles -$140
48 battery 2 cycles -$190
Controller -$550

Shipping in conus included in price

I'd like to purchase the Charger from you please. How much of that $40 is for shipping? I'll just make it easier and give you my FedEx account number to cover the shipping cost. Whee are you located? I'm in Dallas, TX. It would be great to do this transaction today if possible so I could possibly have it tomorrow or the next day. Thanks so much!
located in MN,
price is shipped. i can ship tomorrow at earliest.

Bren, you all know the batteries are new. one cycle on 48 and two on 47. if you feel like you want to buy them brand new
than do that. i think that the prices shipped priority are reasonable and if you think they are not then walk by.
Peter, did you get my last email?
btw controller is still available for $500 shipped.

Hey Bren, Hunch was very reasonable and open-minded when we were negotiating for the batteries. I don't blame him for not selling them for much less than his original asking price as they are virtually new.
I would say our discussion is still "open" as I see the value but am having to incur additional costs due to the ridiculous CDN exchange rate, shipping and possible duty. If I was in the US, this would have been a done deal.
I see our dollar just jumped .0275 in the past 2 days... Not much, but a start.

Sorry if I can buy a new one for the exact same price, most would go that route 99.9%. Just for any warrantee hassles alone. I'm not complaining just explaining price was firm when I inquired.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions