Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD Thinking Of Selling Or Parting Out My Inspire 1 V2.0 T601

1buddyc

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Thinking of selling my gently used back-up Inspire 1 V2.0 or parting it out as I hardly ever have the need to fly it.
The Aircraft is a genuine T601 with the 1345LS Prop Mounting Plates, the Extended Leg Adapters and the X5 Camera Mount Board. The Controller is a GL658B and the Camera is a X3. Comes with 2- TB47 Batteries and all the other usual stuff, 8 Props, Charger, Instructions, the Gray Shoulder Harness and misc cables and such. The Case is in perfect condition with good zippers. I'd like to get $1225 for this complete. There is no damage on any of it, never been crashed or even landed hard.
HOWEVER, I am open to REASONABLE offers for the components and am considering splitting the Kit up if the price is right.
If you have interest in the individual components, please send me a "conversation" with your offer for what you're interested in.
Shipping will be from San Antonio, Texas and payment is to be in US Dollars. Shipping and PayPal fees, if that's how you choose to pay, is on the Buyer. More pics available upon request.
Sorry, no out-of-country shipping. Thanks for looking.

CIMG2252.JPG CIMG2253.JPG CIMG2254.JPG CIMG2255.JPG

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brainfraktured