Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Sold - X3 + 4 bowers ND filters and 2 more - $299

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Excellent seller! I bought another X3 he had for sale and it was in perfect condition and was shipped quickly.

Reactions: aloha
Reaction score
supposedly it is. No cash yet, just ‘talkers’ : )

Reaction score
OK great. How do you work out the payment. I have PayPal if that's a option.

Reaction score
I live in West Seneca New York. Right outside of Buffalo New York. I guess if you send me your PayPal account information where to send the transaction I could send payment and send you my mailing address. I actually never sent a individual person any payment before so it's new to me. I see you have sent out other products before so maybe you can shed a little more direction on what's best for both of us.

Reaction score
Had the fun of dealing with a water line going in the house for the last two days. Not a sympathy post, just explaining my tardiness of an expedient response.

PayPal works just fine, if it’s something I receive tonight, it’ll go out sometime early day tomorrow. For these smaller cameras, I’ve just been sending 2 day priority, it’s only a couple bucks more, and it gets there promptly.
I believe I requested a pm if interested as I do get notifications there, replies in threads, not so much (or maybe I’m just old and don’t see them as well : )
Anyhow just ‘pinging’. Pm if interested.

Attachments

Reaction score
Sold,
Let me know that everything gets to you in a safe and timely manner Bill.
Thank ya sir,
-W-

Reaction score
Just received my camera from "aloha" Couldn't have asked for a more pleasant transaction. True gentleman and went above and beyond what was expected. Will buy from him in a heart beat.

Reactions: aloha
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigrxoil