Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD - X5 with Osmo Pro Kit and X5 Gimbal Mounting Bracket (Trade for an Ipad?)

Reaction score
Hi, I am selling my X5 along with Osmo Pro Kit for any time you may need B-Roll of any type and to make the package complete for an Inspire owner, an X5 Gimbal Mounting Bracket and leg extensions. I want to be sure to disclose that the front mount part of the gimbal mounting plate is 3d printed using plastic/carbon fiber blend. It works perfectly. I had bought some spare parts for the Inspire . The X5 plate was part of the package and had a broken front gimbal mount. I used this mount and camera on one of my Inspire 1 V1 drones. In case you are unaware, the camera is totally plug and play. After you have installed the gimbal mounting plate and attach the camera, when you power everything up, DJI Go will recognize the drone as an Inspire 1 Pro. I never changed any firmware or app versions to use this set up. As far as carrying the camera with the V1, it was no problem at all. The only time that the drone struggled was if the wind was up around 12+ mph a sideways movement was difficult for the drone. This was only a minor problem for me one time because pretty much all of my flight is very low speed. I have had the DJI 15mm, a 25 mm, 45mm, 14-42mm and a 35-100mm mounted and they all work exactly as expected based on everything you will read on these forums regarding experiences with the lenses. It is a great arsenal. You can see that I have the balancing parts on the camera. I will leave those on and include a side and rear weight holder. I am including a pic with those on the camera. The only lens that I never had to balance was the 45mm. It was just perfect with a UV filter and hood on it.

I am including:
Osmo Pro- Handle × 1
Zenmuse X5 × 1
Osmo Focus Wheel 1 x 1
Balancing weight parts 1 side, 1 rear.
DJI 15mm Lens x 1
DJI X5 Mounting Gimbal Plate x 1
DJI Inspire 1 Leg Extenders x 4
Osmo Accessory Arm x 1
Osmo - X5 Adapter × 1
Osmo Pro - Carrying Case × 1
Osmo - Universal Mount × 1
Osmo - Phone Holder × 1
Flexi Microphone × 1
Osmo - External Battery Extender × 1
Osmo - Intelligent Battery (High Capacity) × 4
Osmo - Quad Charging System (Adapter Excluded) × 1

I am shipping from Regina, Saskatchewan S4S4A5. If you have questions, feel free to post in this thread but lets keep any negotiations as private messages. Thanks.

I do need a base station if anyone has one to make a part of a deal. I also want a nice Ipad so would be willing to look at a deal that would include something like that.

IMG_6881.jpg IMG_6883.jpg IMG_6886.jpg IMG_6890.jpg IMG_6913.jpgIMG_6912.jpgIMG_6892.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hilhaf
I might be interested. Here’s my question. I have an inspire 2 fully loaded, so your rig will NEVER been mounted on a drone. My interest would be to put it on a small car/motorcycle rig. Is there any reason why this would not work flawlessly? Ie, if this does go on a drone, then the 3d printed gimbal mount doesn’t even enter the picture, does it?

The gimbal mount is only necessary for an Inspire 1 that has the X3 gimbal mount but would like to mount an X5. And to be clear, the entire absorption board is not 3d printed, just the front arm. I have seen a couple videos of guys mounting on bikes. I think for the most part, thy are using the OSMO triple suction.

The gimbal mount is only necessary for an Inspire 1 that has the X3 gimbal mount but would like to mount an X5. And to be clear, the entire absorption board is not 3d printed, just the front arm. I have seen a couple videos of guys mounting on bikes. I think for the most part, thy are using the OSMO triple suction.
Sorry, two more questions as I am not familiar with this rig. I notice what looks like a focus wheel, but I do not see that in the description. Is shooting RAW an option or is that a different model of camera/licence or extra?

Sorry, two more questions as I am not familiar with this rig. I notice what looks like a focus wheel, but I do not see that in the description. Is shooting RAW an option or is that a different model of camera/licence or extra?
Can’t believe I forgot to add the focus wheel. You have the option to shoot JPEG only, RAW only or JPEG and RAW.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84