Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

**SOLD** Zenmuse XT / 640x512 / 30Hz / 7.5mm

Reaction score
Asking $6,700 USD (negotiable, open to Inspire 2 related products for trade)

Selling my very gently used Zenmuse XT Thermal Camera.
Used it for several jobs but looking to recoup some of my original investment.
As shown in the receipt image, I paid over $10k for it in April (shown in receipt photo).

This is the highest spec'd model (640x512 30Hz) with the 7.5mm lens (widest field of view - ideal for search and rescue applications).

Works perfectly / no damage / no crashes

Offers radiometric capabilities in post processing with "Flir Tools" software - meaning that you can click anywhere in the radiometric JPEG and it will display the temperature at the location of that pixel (photo below for example).

Compatible with the DJI Matrice 100, 200, 600, and Inspire 1.

If I can get over $6,500k, I will pay insured shipping to the lower 48.

I can accept Credit Card or Paypal (the item is posted on ebay as well if you prefer the buyer protection that ebay offers, but please keep in mind the 10% that I'd have to pay if sold through ebay).

Feel free to email questions to [email protected] //

XT Receipt.jpg XT.jpg XT-2.jpg XT-3.jpg DJI_0019.jpg DJI_0094.jpg DJI_0023.jpg

Last edited:
Price dropped to $6,700 USD

I have a brand new (shipping box never opened) Inspire 2, purchased with the Apple ProRes / Cinema DNG license key - via Amazon - that I wanted to have as a back-up for my first I2. No camera since I already had the X5S. Paid $4100.00/ Would you be interested in that trade, w/ some cash?

...Offers radiometric capabilities in post processing with "Flir Tools" software - meaning that you can click anywhere in the radiometric JPEG and it will display the temperature at the location of that pixel (photo below for example)...

Please be advised that your product will not do radiometric readings.

This was a hot debate during my certification course and per FLIR's official response is that only DJI XTR camera are able to do radiometric reading.

There are no upgrade path, nor software update will help you get radiometrics.

The values you see on the DJI Go App's radiometric reading are highly inaccurate. Do not use the temp values on a non XTR products. (besides you need to understand a lot to offer accurate date)

Here is what it should state as the model# DJI Zenmuse XTR Advanced Radiometry Thermal Imaging Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal (640, 30Hz)

DJI Zenmuse XTR Advanced Radiometry Thermal Imaging Camera and 3-Axis…

Last edited:
Sorry for any confusion, but the XT has been sold (as the thread title states).

Good luck with finding one!

Please be advised that your product will not do radiometric readings.

This was a hot debate during my certification course and per FLIR's official response is that only DJI XTR aka Performance camera are able to do radiometric reading.

There are no upgrade path, nor software update will help you get radiometrics.

The values you see on the DJI Go App's radiometric reading are highly inaccurate. Do not use the temp values on a non XTR products. (besides you need to understand a lot to offer accurate date)

Here is what it should state as the model# DJI Zenmuse XTR Advanced Radiometry Thermal Imaging Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal (640, 30Hz)

DJI Zenmuse XTR Advanced Radiometry Thermal Imaging Camera and 3-Axis…

Wasn’t indenting to mislead - thanks for the additional information though. I guess I was using the word “radiometric” incorrectly. I was simply trying to indicate what was shown, that you could pull temp values from each pixel in post production.

But thanks again for the clarification!

Wasn’t indenting to mislead - thanks for the additional information though. I guess I was using the word “radiometric” incorrectly. I was simply trying to indicate what was shown, that you could pull temp values from each pixel in post production.

But thanks again for the clarification!

No worries since it is out of your hands now but your information is incorrect.

The only way you can change Pallets in FLIR Tools, even on a qualitative measurement, is to use rJPEG aka Radiomentric JPEG but again if the core is not a radiometric core then the values are inaccurate.

Makes sense. Thanks again.

I was going to do that ITC certification course if I held onto the camera. Sounds like there was some good stuff covered.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44