Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Someone Kindly told me I could register my warranty on this site

Reaction score
IMG_7462.JPG IMG_7460.JPG I have a room full of DJI drones but just got another new inspire 2 and can’t find where to register the warranty.

If anyone has a link I would appreciate it.

Any tips to linking my remote control also, I thought it may not link due to having not registered the warranty yet?

View attachment 18816 View attachment 18817 I have a room full of DJI drones but just got another new inspire 2 and can’t find where to register the warranty.

Any tips to linking my remote control also, I thought it may not link due to having not registered the warranty yet?
Since we have absolutely no affiliation or connection with DJI I am curious to know who misinformed you.

Ever th
View attachment 18816 View attachment 18817 I have a room full of DJI drones but just got another new inspire 2 and can’t find where to register the warranty.

Have you ever thought that the DJI web site would be the right place to be??? If you bought it from DJI the warranty is automatic from day of shipment. If you buy from an authorised dealer then he should do this simple thing for you. Also try reading the documents that come with the drone... at least one explains what you need to do... OHH and even better still try going to the DJI web site

hi your are better going to state farm for you insurance . faster turn around time for repairs . i have 2 mavics and a inspire 2 $70.00 year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAWS7512