Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Space X Falcon 9 with Disney and Carnival Ships

Reaction score
Somewhat of an over cast day but at least I captured our growing area here in Port Canaveral Florida.
SpaceX just successfully landed the first stage of its Falcon 9 rocket on a drone ship in the Atlantic Ocean. It was the third time in a row the company has landed a rocket booster at sea, and the fourth time overall.SpaceX-with-Cruise-Ships-6-4-16.jpg

Reactions: gruvpix and SanCap
Somewhat of an over cast day but at least I captured our growing area here in Port Canaveral Florida.
SpaceX just successfully landed the first stage of its Falcon 9 rocket on a drone ship in the Atlantic Ocean. It was the third time in a row the company has landed a rocket booster at sea, and the fourth time overall.View attachment 8799

Very nice shot. Looks warm. :eek:

Are you allowed to bring "Friends" on these areas you fly? I am not to far away!

Port Control always needs to know when and where your flying, give them plenty of notice! This shot was taken with a 6hr window (ships were leaving) and I wanted to capture the first stage and passenger ships for marketing proposes for Port Canaveral. Clouds were all over the place and i got what I could get with the x3:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla