Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Spot light Pro

I just went through all the search results and none address my query. I can't locate spotlight pro . Where in the menu is it located ?

I just went through all the search results and none address my query. I can't locate spotlight pro . Where in the menu is it located ?
You don’t say what you are using...

iOS?
Android?
Crystal Sky?

App Version?

On the left of the main screen under the little remote controller icon (the one you push to access the intelligent modes). It's a circle with little lines like "underdeveloped crosshairs". 2 main modes, QuickShot, like it sounds, draw a box around the subject and the camera will track it. Composition mode, draw a box and push the C2 underneath when the subject enters the box and the tracking should pick it up (not overly successful with moving cars). Further settings, Free (usual default) allows camera to rotate freely independent of directing that the drone is heading, be carful flying like this until you get used to it. It is not difficult to loose spacial awareness, especially if you are coming from a Mavic or Phantom where the camera faces forwards all the time. Free mode, camera face forwards like a Mavic or Phantom.

Works pretty much in all intelligent flight modes though again be careful not to loose special awareness if the camera is not forward facing.

Reactions: ed.matthews4
On the left of the main screen under the little remote controller icon (the one you push to access the intelligent modes). It's a circle with little lines like "underdeveloped crosshairs". 2 main modes, QuickShot, like it sounds, draw a box around the subject and the camera will track it. Composition mode, draw a box and push the C2 underneath when the subject enters the box and the tracking should pick it up (not overly successful with moving cars). Further settings, Free (usual default) allows camera to rotate freely independent of directing that the drone is heading, be carful flying like this until you get used to it. It is not difficult to loose spacial awareness, especially if you are coming from a Mavic or Phantom where the camera faces forwards all the time. Free mode, camera face forwards like a Mavic or Phantom.

I believe the sentence above should have been: Follow Mode, camera face forwards like Mavic or Phantom.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters