Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SSH into Inspire 1 possible?

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone know if it's possible to SSH into the Inspire 1 over the wifi linkup?

Hi.. What i mean is that unless i'm completely ignorant the mobile device connects to the Inspire One using Wifi. Is it possible to connect a PC to that same WiFi and then SSH to the Inspire?

Hi.. What i mean is that unless i'm completely ignorant the mobile device connects to the Inspire One using Wifi. Is it possible to connect a PC to that same WiFi and then SSH to the Inspire?
No, the mobile device connects to the Inspire 1 remote using USB (with debugging enabled). All other forms of radio communication are not used on the device while using/flying.

Could be comparing it to the Parrot AR Drone. I think you can SSH into that and do some modding... Totally not applicable to the Inspire.

Though I'd love to be able to link into mine somehow and find out why my remote doesn't work... :(

Could be comparing it to the Parrot AR Drone. I think you can SSH into that and do some modding... Totally not applicable to the Inspire.

Though I'd love to be able to link into mine somehow and find out why my remote doesn't work... :(

AR drone uses standard wifi, the inspire is more of a MiFi LTE type of technology

AR drone uses standard wifi, the inspire is more of a MiFi LTE type of technology

isn't it working on 2.4Ghz? and communication through this?
I am aware that WIFI is also on this frequency also like the 5Ghz band but I don´t think you could connect to it without some sort of dongle that you would have to connect to the bird and some software on your PC / laptop or macbook... unless you are a super geek and hack yourself through...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool