Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Started New DJI Dealership

Reaction score
Website
www.powerdronesales.com
Hello DJI Pilots,
I’m starting this thread to see what you would want in your inventory if you were a Authorized DJI Dealer. The idea behind asking this is, I have become a dealer in my area and want to do a thread on what pilots would like to see the dealerships they shop with have to offer. I have invested 100K in this venture and would like to see what all Inspire pilots thoughts are. I know that parts and accessories are important to everyone here. I also know that some of those parts such as landing struts and carbon fiber main flight frame parts are difficult to find for the I1. I believe that those parts are becoming more available due to the amount of I1’s produced, sold, and then crashed beyond repair. This is noted on eBay sales.

Give me your personnel insiight to the perfect DJI Dealership!

That means all Products from DJI.

Please!, No negative comments, because you had some bad experience with another dealer. I’m just asking for your positive input into helping you and all pilots in the future with product and service. I have been a RC pilot for many years and decided to finally do this.

Wish me Luck! Oh Yeah! Our Online Store Site will be launching soon!

Keep It Flying!!! Blue Bird…..

Last edited:
Good Luck with your online adventure

I think for your start up stock list DJI would be your best advisor... the things that people want for the inspire they can't buy normally due to DJI tying the repairs for the inspire up to their own service depts.

Either in the USA or European Repair facilities

You cannot separate these two, good luck.
Duly noted. However, the goal here is to cater to responsible fellow pilots and what their needs and wants are in a dealership. Customer satisfaction is of the most importance to me. The better the customer service, the more satisfied you will be and return to shop with us once again. We will also have an excellent repair service as well to offer at reasonable prices.

Reactions: CaptainBadge
Where are you based? Will you be shipping world wide? Like Australia? I recommend you use DHL Express International.
Good luck mate!
Hi simikolas, We are located in Miami Florida USA and yes we will ship world wide. We will ship via most carriers. This has already been established. Thanks for asking.

Reactions: sirnikolas
Good Luck with your online adventure

I think for your start up stock list DJI would be your best advisor... the things that people want for the inspire they can't buy normally due to DJI tying the repairs for the inspire up to their own service depts.

Either in the USA or European Repair facilities
I agree, That's why we have put into place our own service department for all of the Phantom and Inspire series models. Although, only actual warranty repairs can only be performed by DJI in the USA at this current time for the Phantom Series. I am currently in the process of making some of the main air frame parts from scratch for the I1, as I have the jig and the air frame specs to do this already. If there is a will!, There is a way!

Last edited:
Reactions: jlrsn and treffin
...I am currently in the process of making some of the main air frame parts from scratch for the I1, as I have the jig and the air frame specs to do this already. If there is a will!, There is a way!

Amen to that! I had an i1 flyaway recently in New Orleans. I replaced it immediately with another due to a scheduled shoot. Then due to some operator issues, that one ended up with a broken right front carbon tube, with the break just in front of the horizontal arm. I've been watching and waiting for someone to mention repair by 3rd party as an option, because I don't want to deal with DJI's long turnaround time on this.

I've already got a replacement solution on the way (thanks to eBay and someone wanting to sell
"only the bird + case + props reasonably). It will be here by Monday. As soon as I've confirmed it's flight-readiness, I'll be ready to ship the i1 (#2) to get the arm fixed.

Let me know if you can handle something like that yet, as I would be very interested in shopping options and pricing, with possible repair as well.

Thanks,
David (Treffin)

bringing this from the dead, but how has your business venture been now almost 2 years later? Thinking about becoming a dealer in my neck of the woods

Hello DJI Pilots,
I’m starting this thread to see what you would want in your inventory if you were a Authorized DJI Dealer. The idea behind asking this is, I have become a dealer in my area and want to do a thread on what pilots would like to see the dealerships they shop with have to offer. I have invested 100K in this venture and would like to see what all Inspire pilots thoughts are. I know that parts and accessories are important to everyone here. I also know that some of those parts such as landing struts and carbon fiber main flight frame parts are difficult to find for the I1. I believe that those parts are becoming more available due to the amount of I1’s produced, sold, and then crashed beyond repair. This is noted on eBay sales.

Please!, No negative comments, because you had some bad experience with another dealer. I’m just asking for your positive input into helping you and all pilots in the future with product and service. I have been a RC pilot for many years and decided to finally do this.

What does it take to become a DIN distributor?
Hello DJI Pilots,

Can you give me some insight on what's required to become a DIN distributor?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters