Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Surfing at Rebounds Tasmania, Australia

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Testing out the I1 at Rebounds, Tasmania. My tenth flight and first time taking the drone over water to capture surf footage. All video captured in 4k and down-sampled to 1080p @ 25 frames. Fought with Davinci Resolve for 2 days and gave up. This is done in Windows Movie Maker /shame :(

I'm a massive noob, need to do lots of work on my framing and control... but its a start anyways. Tricky trying to control gimbal and fly.

Please watch in 1080p if you have the internet speed. Keen to hear thoughts on where I can improve?

Reactions: Neil Hargreaves
Hi Gigs

I am visiting Tassie next week and planning to bring my I1. Can you suggest some good places to fly!

Sorry this is off post but I could not resist the opportunity to gain some local knowledge

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Gigs

I am visiting Tassie next week and planning to bring my I1. Can you suggest some good places to fly!

Sorry this is off post but I could not resist the opportunity to gain some local knowledge

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow thats cool, Tassie is an amazing place with so much natural beauty. Some places that are on my list to film:
Port Arthur, Devils Kitchen, Tasman arch, Shipsterns Bluff
East coast beaches of Tassie, Binalong Bay, Bicheno etc
West Coast, Marawah, Strahan,
The mountains - Cradle Mt, Dove Lake, Mt Wellington, Mt Field

Let me know if you have time to catch up. I live near Hobart.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg