Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Sweet spot firmware

However, as DJI Go is now not on the app store...
You said this before. With all due respect, I see no reason why Apple would all-of-the-sudden start dumping legacy apps off their servers. Maybe they are, but I would need to see proof of that. Part of the Charles Proxy process reveals to the user every version of the app available on the Apple servers. If you could screenshot or video your process, dollars to doughnuts you may be doing something wrong OR there may be problems with your set up. As I stated earlier, Charles Proxy is NOT an exact science. There are subtle nuances that seem to change and morph that have to be chased down and fixed for Charles Proxy to work.

A large part of the process is finding the Apple ID number ("appextvrsid") for the app. The "appextvrsid" for Go App v3.1.1 is 819296121. Now I need to say that I don't know if this is a UNIQUE ID that is user specific, or if this is the general number for the Go App.

Armed with this new information, go in there with Charles Proxy and find that app. And if you can't, please screenshot your results.

I'm not too sure how to install the V3.1.1 on the 'newly' configured ipad.
It is installed via iTunes. When you have the correct iTunes and correct iOS, it's pretty straight forward. You drag and drop the .ipa file to your iTunes "App Library" (a feature NOT available in the new iTunes), connect your iPad to your Windows machine and install it.
1664982568993.png

As you can see, I have legacy versions of FOUR apps in my iTunes Library on this machine. In this screenshot my iPad is not connected. But if it were, it would be a simple matter of double-clicking the icon and it would be installed.

I think i might be barking up the wrong road to acheive this. I could just downgrade my I1 with V1.8.1 and the controller to V1.6 but if the 2022 version of the App strangles the RC\Aircraft there does not seem to be answer.
I'm very confident that the latest version of the Go App will work fine with the legacy firmware. If not, it takes mere minute to re-upgrade.

We are renaissance men here. Grow a pair and try new things that haven't been tried before. With no risk comes no gain. I've risked my gear dozens of times and spent countless hours doing research for the advancement of knowledge that I have shared with this forum. Won't you join us?

D

I'm just doing flashing and for 15 minutes it hasn't been blinking with any light but squeaking. First, I wanted to use the WM610_FW_V01.08.01.00 firmware but nothing happened and the INMCAPPFw1.bin_damaged file appeared on the card

on the second try I put the WM610_FW_V01.09.01.30 firmware on the card and it has been beeping for about 10 minutes. Nothing lights except the battery LEDs. This is normal ?

By the way, I accidentally bought the X3 for the osmo only ... These DJ bastards released two different X3 cameras ... for the drone and only for the osmo.

It's been 25 minutes nothing blinks still beeps the same :( Hmm, is it supposed to work like this? Or is something wrong with this stupid bad version of the X3 camera from osmo?

Last edited:
I'm just doing flashing and for 15 minutes it hasn't been blinking with any light but squeaking.
Did you watch my videos? The correct beep pattern is in one of my videos, as well as the correct .bin file as well as how to create a DEBUG file. It should be four beeps in a row (what DJI calls "D-D-D-D"). So something isn't right. I can't tell which camera you have, but it LOOKS like the X3.

First, I wanted to use the WM610_FW_V01.08.01.00 firmware but nothing happened and the INMCAPPFw1.bin_damaged file appeared on the card

on the second try I put the WM610_FW_V01.09.01.30 firmware on the card and it has been beeping for about 10 minutes. Nothing lights except the battery LEDs. This is normal ?
Watch my video.

By the way, I accidentally bought the X3 for the osmo only ... These DJ bastards released two different X3 cameras ... for the drone and only for the osmo.
Soooooo....are you attempting to use the OSMO camera for the roll back??? If so, there's your problem.

It's been 25 minutes nothing blinks still beeps the same :( Hmm, is it supposed to work like this? Or is something wrong with this stupid bad version of the X3 camera from osmo?
The drone version of the X3 WILL WORK with the OSMO. The opposite is not true. The OSMO version of the X3 will NOT work on the Inspire 1. This is why your roll back is failing.

D

You said this before. With all due respect, I see no reason why Apple would all-of-the-sudden start dumping legacy apps off their servers. Maybe they are, but I would need to see proof of that. Part of the Charles Proxy process reveals to the user every version of the app available on the Apple servers. If you could screenshot or video your process, dollars to doughnuts you may be doing something wrong OR there may be problems with your set up. As I stated earlier, Charles Proxy is NOT an exact science. There are subtle nuances that seem to change and morph that have to be chased down and fixed for Charles Proxy to work.

A large part of the process is finding the Apple ID number ("appextvrsid") for the app. The "appextvrsid" for Go App v3.1.1 is 819296121. Now I need to say that I don't know if this is a UNIQUE ID that is user specific, or if this is the general number for the Go App.

Armed with this new information, go in there with Charles Proxy and find that app. And if you can't, please screenshot your results.

It is installed via iTunes. When you have the correct iTunes and correct iOS, it's pretty straight forward. You drag and drop the .ipa file to your iTunes "App Library" (a feature NOT available in the new iTunes), connect your iPad to your Windows machine and install it.
View attachment 32988

As you can see, I have legacy versions of FOUR apps in my iTunes Library on this machine. In this screenshot my iPad is not connected. But if it were, it would be a simple matter of double-clicking the icon and it would be installed.

I'm very confident that the latest version of the Go App will work fine with the legacy firmware. If not, it takes mere minute to re-upgrade.

We are renaissance men here. Grow a pair and try new things that haven't been tried before. With no risk comes no gain. I've risked my gear dozens of times and spent countless hours doing research for the advancement of knowledge that I have shared with this forum. Won't you join us?

D
Donnie happy to lose more grey hair buddy and have my bits well and truly punched !! You know what it’s like tinkering with the unknown, a benefit of coming to the table late is you guys have already made the hard work look easy, which it’s not. Your help and forthright advice is most welcome moving forward

Reactions: Donnie Frank

View attachment 32988

D
I’ve searched but will keep searching for the IPA files for 3.1.1 version of the go app

Donnie happy to lose more grey hair buddy and have my bits well and truly punched !! You know what it’s like tinkering with the unknown, a benefit of coming to the table late is you guys have already made the hard work look easy, which it’s not. Your help and forthright advice is most welcome moving forward
Good to hear you're onboard.

I would share my Charles Proxy notes, but I have THREE sets of them based on inconsistent experiences that might just confuse you more than help. I imagine Charles Proxy would be easy for an IT genius with a PHD in networking, but I'm not that guy. So I flop around through CP like a fish out of water. But I banged on it hard enough to get the final result I wanted. I was able to make it work on my laptop, but never got it working on my Desktop. Same OS, different results.

My point is that I can't guide you through the process using my tools, but I CAN share the tools that *I* used to achieve success. And that would be DigDat0 on YouTube. I believe he has a couple Charles Proxy tutorials that guided me through the process. This was YEARS ago, so I believe there are better tutorials now.

If you can screenshot part of your Charles Proxy process, that may help me help you. If you're running into error messages, then obviously you're doing something wrong in the process that needs to be modified. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a "one size fits all" set of instructions. Different machines require different settings and adjustments. As I stated, I never did get it working on my Win-7 Desktop. Don't ask why. I got it working on my laptop running Windows 7, which was good enough for me.

As long as I see effort on your part, I will be happy to continue to help.

D

You have the Apple ID number, which SHOULD cut your work in half. Good luck.

D
cheers Donnie. I’m out tomorrow but will spend some time on Friday having a play and document what I’m doing not only for my\our sanity, but to assist others who may be struggling with the same issue. I’ve been looking at iPad 2 on eBay for around £40-50 which at best will be running v12.5.5. This could be an easier option initially and go from there to creat a sweet spot iPad for the inspire only.

cheers Donnie. I’m out tomorrow but will spend some time on Friday having a play and document what I’m doing not only for my\our sanity, but to assist others who may be struggling with the same issue. I’ve been looking at iPad 2 on eBay for around £40-50 which at best will be running v12.5.5. This could be an easier option initially and go from there to creat a sweet spot iPad for the inspire only.
Good deal. But I'm going to correct you again that v12.5.5 MIGHT be too new. I don't know as my iPad is v12.3.1. That is the latest "known to work with legacy iTunes" version that I can guarantee. v12.5.5 MIGHT work, but I wouldn't count on it.

D

I would say "yes." Getting it *installed* on a modern iOS....you're on your own, brother.
This is my point of asking. I know for sure that I am no expert on this whole topic, but I do have some excellent results. You are correct in that the 12.5.5 is not as flexible as earlier versions. But I have to say, that from my perspective at least, that 12.5.5 is a sweet spot because with the right attitude and patience, 12.5.5 allows for the installation of 3.1.1. DJI Go 3.1.1 runs incredibly well on my Ipad Mini 2. This is why I still think it is a sweet spot choice. And for that reason only. If someone can get their hands on a mini 2 with 12.5.5, then they are golden. If a person can find an Ipad with earlier IOS versions, even better. Charles Proxy made me scratch my head for sure, but it just required patience and a bit of luck. I agree that you are correct in that the earlier versions are better IF you require legacy installations of products that I am not aware of and do not use.
Here is what I do know:

IMG_1440.PNG 12.5.5 Installed on Mini 2

IMG_1439.PNG 3.1.1 and 1.8.1 Installed and ROCK Solid performance. I did not bother with 1.6 for the remote, because I never felt a need. Sitting here thinking though, the stick latency is up to 250ms sometimes and maybe 1.6 would solve that.

IMG_1441.PNG 32 Channel Installed and ROCK Solid performance.

IpadScreenShot.jpg 1230m from me and perfect signal. I love that in overcast conditions, it is so easy to see the drone.

BeforeUpdate.JPG This is where I was before starting to work on FW and app versions. I could not go 300 meters without a green screen.

OP, apologies if this post is off topic for your original question about the X3 camera, but people will read these posts and make decisions based on them in the same way that like you, I also made decisions based on Donnie's work. I am not even sure if we are disagreeing about the 12.5.5, but I think it is fair to encourage people that there is good results available with the 12.5.5. That is why I had said earlier that I think it would be good to make these available within the community.

Maybe this is worth having if you go down the Charles route. Files I highlighted the 3.1.1 number in green, (same as Donnie gave you) on the Go3 page of the excel file. There is a copy of 1.6 for your remote. It sounds like you are squared away with FW 1.8.X. I will leave a 3.1.1.ipa in there for a week. Chances are it will not work because it was downloaded with my apple ID. I had downloaded it with my personal use Apple ID and installed it on the mini. Since then, I signed out of my personal use Apple ID and signed into my business use Apple ID. The DJI Go works fine, so who knows, maybe it is worth a try installing on yours. PLEASE let us know if it works.

Last edited:
This is my point of asking. I know for sure that I am no expert on this whole topic, but I do have some excellent results. You are correct in that the 12.5.5 is not as flexible as earlier versions. But I have to say, that from my perspective at least, that 12.5.5 is a sweet spot because with the right attitude and patience, 12.5.5 allows for the installation of 3.1.1.
Well that's awesome. I imagine you did NOT use iTunes, correct?

DJI Go 3.1.1 runs incredibly well on my Ipad Mini 2.
Yep. I run the Go App on my oldest iPad, which is Air 1 I purchased 6 or 7 years ago. The app is incredibly lightweight for what it does - at least v3.1.1 is.

This is why I still think it is a sweet spot choice. And for that reason only. If someone can get their hands on a mini 2 with 12.5.5, then they are golden.
Were you able to use iTunes to install Go v3.1.1?? As I stated, I stopped my iOS updates @ v12.3.1. So I could only make assumptions about v12.5.5. Glad those assumptions were wrong.

Charles Proxy made me scratch my head for sure, but it just required patience and a bit of luck.
Bingo. I hate to say "I told you so"...er...I told SOMEBODY so....<;^)

I agree that you are correct in that the earlier versions are better IF you require legacy installations of products that I am not aware of and do not use.
Here is what I do know:

View attachment 32989 12.5.5 Installed on Mini 2
Sweet.

View attachment 32990 3.1.1 and 1.8.1 Installed and ROCK Solid performance.
BAM! I couldn't be happier for you.

I did not bother with 1.6 for the remote, because I never felt a need.
Copy that. This is good to know. I always rolled back to v1.6. It will be good to hear your experience with v1.7.4(?) That said...

I believe of the three different Inspire 1 controllers (A, B and C), only one allows for the latest RC firmware to work with AC firmware v1.08.xx. I believe it's the C controller. Which controller do you have?

Sitting here thinking though, the stick latency is up to 250ms sometimes and maybe 1.6 would solve that.
Interesting. How are you measuring latency?

View attachment 32991 32 Channel Installed and ROCK Solid performance.
Sweet! Welcome to my world.

View attachment 32992 1230m from me and perfect signal. I love that in overcast conditions, it is so easy to see the drone.
Awesome. I love a happy ending.

View attachment 32993 This is where I was before starting to work on FW and app versions. I could not go 300 meters without a green screen.
Yep. I had the same experience around 1500 feet out. And on the way back signal would break up even worse as little as 700 feet out.

OP, apologies if this post is off topic for your original question about the X3 camera, but people will read these posts and make decisions based on them in the same way that like you, I also made decisions based on Donnie's work.
Brother, I can't even begin to tell you how GLAD I am that you took initiative, took RISK, and posted your findings. THIS is what the forum is for.

I am not even sure if we are disagreeing about the 12.5.5, but I think it is fair to encourage people that there is good results available with the 12.5.5. That is why I had said earlier that I think it would be good to make these available within the community.
Not a disagreement. Ignorance on my part (never worked with v12.5.5). But now I know better!

But just to be clear, you WERE able to use iTunes to install the Go App with iOS v12.5.5???

Maybe this is worth having if you go down the Charles route. Files I highlighted the 3.1.1 number in green, (same as Donnie gave you) on the Go3 page of the excel file. There is a copy of 1.6 for your remote. It sounds like you are squared away with FW 1.8.X. I will leave a 3.1.1.ipa in there for a week.
Beware that the .ipa files are "married" to the user. Anyone who tries to install YOUR Go App is going to be prompted with YOUR Apple credentials, which will have to be entered randomly every now and again. So unless you are willing to share your Apple credentials on a permanent basis....<:^/

Chances are it will not work because it was downloaded with my apple ID. I had downloaded it with my personal use Apple ID and installed it on the mini. Since then, I signed out of my personal use Apple ID and signed into my business use Apple ID. The DJI Go works fine, so who knows, maybe it is worth a try installing on yours. PLEASE let us know if it works.
If there's a workaround, that would absolutely be good information to have. I seem to remember trying to share the legacy Go App on his iPads failed unless I signed in using MY credentials. His credentials failed. But you're saying that you used your credentials FIRST, and then was able to use a DIFFERENT set of credentials?
I think the problem here MAY be that both sets of credentials are attached to YOUR name, yes? It will be interesting to see if you can share your .ipa files and find a workaround for the credential issue.

Now I just need to learn how to pronounce your handle....<:^0

D

Last edited:
Well that's awesome. I imagine you did NOT use iTunes, correct?

Were you able to use iTunes to install Go v3.1.1?? As I stated, I stopped my iOS updates @ v12.3.1. So I could only make assumptions about v12.5.5. Glad those assumptions were wrong.

But just to be clear, you WERE able to use iTunes to install the Go App with iOS v12.5.5???

Itunes Version.jpg All of the work I did was with this version of Itunes. I used this with Charles to download and to install the 3.1.1

Copy that. This is good to know. I always rolled back to v1.6. It will be good to hear your experience with v1.7.4(?) That said...

I believe of the three different Inspire 1 controllers (A, B and C), only one allows for the latest RC firmware to work with AC firmware v1.08.xx. I believe it's the C controller. Which controller do you have? Interesting.

How are you measuring latency?

For this last of my Inspires I have a GL658A C1. I don't recall and did not document the others. For this drone I have a second of exactly the same model configured as a slave. I have confirmed that it works but to be honest I have never flown a drone with two pilots. There is just very few people locally to fly with. I left the 1.7.4 because my drone was just operating and behaving so well and I really do not have much more to say about the experience that that. BUT, the last time I flew my Inspire was may 22nd of this year because I have been busy with other drones. I flew the Inspire last Friday ONLY to have a fun last hurrah with it (and it was so FUN) before putting it up for sale and to deplete batteries for a deep cycle. It was on the Friday flight that I noticed the latency lag on the right stick input. Maybe latency is not the correct word, but I think it is. AirData has a controls tab which measures this result, calling it response time. In my brain that means latency:

AirData.jpg

Beware that the .ipa files are "married" to the user. Anyone who tries to install YOUR Go App is going to be prompted with YOUR Apple credentials, which will have to be entered randomly every now and again. So unless you are willing to share your Apple credentials on a permanent basis....<:^/

Well something happened that was a surprise to me. I mentioned it in my previous post. I thought that if the .ipa is "married" to my AppleID, then when I log into my Ipad with a different AppleID, not associated in any way with the original used to download and install the file, then the app should not work. It does work on my Ipad. I do not have any way to test a fresh install with the file that does not include a restore of my only older Ipad, so I thought it could not hurt to leave the file available for someone to try. Like I said, I doubt it will work but now we can have a definitive result. Maybe you already do. If you do know that someone will be prompted "with my credentials" and not just "for my credentials" that would have to match mine, please let me know and I will get that file removed.

- Scott

View attachment 32994 All of the work I did was with this version of Itunes. I used this with Charles to download and to install the 3.1.1
This is the version of iTunes I recommended. Good to know that this works with iOS v12.5.5! Up to this point I thought that v12.3.1 was the latest working version. This is good to know!!

For this last of my Inspires I have a GL658A C1. I don't recall and did not document the others.
Ahhh...okay...it's the "A" version that allows the "crossover" from AC v1.08.xx to RC v1.7.4. I'm pretty sure the B and C controllers do NOT allow this. Interesting. I have all three versions and honestly forget which version I'm presently using with my Inspire 1. I'm going to check and perhaps explore using my A controller with FW v1.7.4. Please continue to post your results with this RC FW version.

For this drone I have a second of exactly the same model configured as a slave. I have confirmed that it works but to be honest I have never flown a drone with two pilots.
Well...one pilot, one camera op....<;^)

There is just very few people locally to fly with. I left the 1.7.4 because my drone was just operating and behaving so well and I really do not have much more to say about the experience that that.
I may have to give this combo a shot. I think I'm presently using my C controller with v1.6. I will have to double check (not at home right now where my Inspire 1 is).

BUT, the last time I flew my Inspire was may 22nd of this year because I have been busy with other drones. I flew the Inspire last Friday ONLY to have a fun last hurrah with it (and it was so FUN) before putting it up for sale and to deplete batteries for a deep cycle. It was on the Friday flight that I noticed the latency lag on the right stick input. Maybe latency is not the correct word,
It is.

but I think it is. AirData has a controls tab which measures this result, calling it response time. In my brain that means latency:

View attachment 32995
Interesting. In the scale of how long the drone takes to PHYSICALLY respond to angle change, I would think 150ms would be almost undetectable. I find real world latency to be closer to 500ms (my estimate). In fact, the latency has been so bad that I sometimes second guess my commands. Not often...but occasionally this still happens. I don't think 150ms is that bad...but I'm ignorant on this subject.

Well something happened that was a surprise to me. I mentioned it in my previous post. I thought that if the .ipa is "married" to my AppleID, then when I log into my Ipad with a different AppleID, not associated in any way with the original used to download and install the file, then the app should not work.
I don't know. It's still *your* iPad. So there is still some association there. Tough to second guess Apple security protocol, for sure.

It does work on my Ipad. I do not have any way to test a fresh install with the file that does not include a restore of my only older Ipad, so I thought it could not hurt to leave the file available for someone to try.
That's a great idea.

Like I said, I doubt it will work but now we can have a definitive result. Maybe you already do.
I do not.

If you do know that someone will be prompted "with my credentials" and not just "for my credentials" that would have to match mine, please let me know and I will get that file removed.
They'll just be prompted with the standard Apple login fields (Username/password). It's my understanding that a different set of credentials won't work. This is based on my personal experience of trying to install my .ipa files on my business partner's iPads using HIS credentials. It didn't work. We had to use my credentials. Worth noting, this was YEARS ago, so things within the Appleverse may have changed since then.

D

This is the version of iTunes I recommended. Good to know that this works with iOS v12.5.5! Up to this point I thought that v12.3.1 was the latest working version. This is good to know!!

Ahhh...okay...it's the "A" version that allows the "crossover" from AC v1.08.xx to RC v1.7.4. I'm pretty sure the B and C controllers do NOT allow this. Interesting. I have all three versions and honestly forget which version I'm presently using with my Inspire 1. I'm going to check and perhaps explore using my A controller with FW v1.7.4. Please continue to post your results with this RC FW version.

Well...one pilot, one camera op....<;^)

I may have to give this combo a shot. I think I'm presently using my C controller with v1.6. I will have to double check (not at home right now where my Inspire 1 is).

It is.

Interesting. In the scale of how long the drone takes to PHYSICALLY respond to angle change, I would think 150ms would be almost undetectable. I find real world latency to be closer to 500ms (my estimate). In fact, the latency has been so bad that I sometimes second guess my commands. Not often...but occasionally this still happens. I don't think 150ms is that bad...but I'm ignorant on this subject.

I don't know. It's still *your* iPad. So there is still some association there. Tough to second guess Apple security protocol, for sure.

That's a great idea.

I do not.

They'll just be prompted with the standard Apple login fields (Username/password). It's my understanding that a different set of credentials won't work. This is based on my personal experience of trying to install my .ipa files on my business partner's iPads using HIS credentials. It didn't work. We had to use my credentials. Worth noting, this was YEARS ago, so things within the Appleverse may have changed since then.

D
Ok, I expected that when somebody would try to install this 3.1.1 that they would be prompted just as you describe. So in this case I’m not risking anything by leaving the file available for some person with an iPad running 12.5.5 or the version you are recommending try the installation. The effort is as minimal as is possible and the results should provide a definitive yes or no. I suspect that it will not work just as you were suggesting however I was very surprised that it worked when I used a different Apple ID. Nothing to lose for someone to try, right? Hopefully the OP is watching the thread and maybe he is the one that checks this out. Good luck.

Ok, I expected that when somebody would try to install this 3.1.1 that they would be prompted just as you describe.
Diving deeper into my memories....

I believe I was trying to use MY laptop to install MY .ipa file on HIS iPad. I wonder if we had set his Windows machine (iTunes) up with his credentials, if he could use my .ipa files. This would be interesting to explore.

So in this case I’m not risking anything by leaving the file available for some person with an iPad running 12.5.5 or the version you are recommending try the installation.
Correct.

The effort is as minimal as is possible and the results should provide a definitive yes or no. I suspect that it will not work just as you were suggesting however I was very surprised that it worked when I used a different Apple ID.
As I eluded to, this may be due to your Apple credentials imbedded in your version of iTunes. At this point I'm trying to think outside the box.

Nothing to lose for someone to try, right?
Correct.

Hopefully the OP is watching the thread and maybe he is the one that checks this out.
Agreed.

D

Coming back to the downgrade problem. I already have a white X3 camera. I made more attempts and failed to upload the older firmware. No luck, maybe my drone was once repaired at DJI and they did something there that made it impossible to return, I don't know. I bought a used one.

I tried 4 different firmware versions, I always uploaded an empty WM610_FW_DEBUG file, all firmware files were changed to INMCAPPFw1.bin

WM610_FW_V01.08.01.00.bin - 73 871 782 bytes
WM610_FW_V01.09.01.30.bin - 73 951 426 bytes
V01.10.01.40_AC.bin - 64 080 438 bytes (with DankDrone)

Attempts end with bricking the drone and after turning on with beep, beep or on the SD card a new file NMCAPPFw1_damaged.bin is created

I also did tests with I1 v2 + Zenmuse X5 with WM610_FC550_FW_V01.08.01.00.bin then again
firmware WM610_FC550_FW_V01.09.01.30.bin with a file named WM610_FC550_FW_DEBUG the flashing process starts and nothing.

I've been waiting for over 2 hours. During this time, the red LED on the camera was constantly on and it does not flash and the camera is buzzing softly. After 2 hours and turning on the drone, it does not connect to the RC and beeps every second.
Each time I restore the drone by uploading the original file of the latest firmware and it takes max 10 minutes.

Is it really impossible to come back from 01.11.01.50+ and it's really over ...? DJI finally broke this drone? Why do I need a drone that flies worse than the Mini 1. I spent the whole day trying :( Has anyone managed to get out of this horrible 01.11.01.50+? Help

Coming back to the downgrade problem. I already have a white X3 camera. I made more attempts and failed to upload the older firmware. No luck, maybe my drone was once repaired at DJI and they did something there that made it impossible to return, I don't know. I bought a used one.

I tried 4 different firmware versions, I always uploaded an empty WM610_FW_DEBUG file, all firmware files were changed to INMCAPPFw1.bin

WM610_FW_V01.08.01.00.bin - 73 871 782 bytes
WM610_FW_V01.09.01.30.bin - 73 951 426 bytes
V01.10.01.40_AC.bin - 64 080 438 bytes (with DankDrone)

Attempts end with bricking the drone and after turning on with beep, beep or on the SD card a new file NMCAPPFw1_damaged.bin is created

I also did tests with I1 v2 + Zenmuse X5 with WM610_FC550_FW_V01.08.01.00.bin then again
firmware WM610_FC550_FW_V01.09.01.30.bin with a file named WM610_FC550_FW_DEBUG the flashing process starts and nothing.

I've been waiting for over 2 hours. During this time, the red LED on the camera was constantly on and it does not flash and the camera is buzzing softly. After 2 hours and turning on the drone, it does not connect to the RC and beeps every second.
Each time I restore the drone by uploading the original file of the latest firmware and it takes max 10 minutes.

Is it really impossible to come back from 01.11.01.50+ and it's really over ...? DJI finally broke this drone? Why do I need a drone that flies worse than the Mini 1. I spent the whole day trying :( Has anyone managed to get out of this horrible 01.11.01.50+? Help
I don't see the "Magic Key" DEBUG file in there anywhere.

Watch my videos.

D

every time I upload an empty file named
WM610_FW_DEBUG for the X3 camera or WM610_FC550_FW_DEBUG for the X5 camera when trying to downgrade without any extensions in the name. There are only two files in the root directory on the memory card, for example: WM610_FW_DEBUG and the firmware file renamed to: INMCAPPFw1.bin

I'll try with the original firmware file name ...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop