Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Tablet disconnecting

I've had this problem a few times as well. DJI really need to look at it because it is frightening. It never used to happen until the last month or so. Another problem is the slave loses video feed intermittently a lot now, but not as much the Master. Always something!

I am having the same issue with an android tablet,,,,so I decided to get an iPad air2 for master controller and try the android tablet for secondary...same thing,,it only happens when shooting video, works great for photos...any ideas on fixes or do I get an app for it witching a target on it and shoot it full of holes...

Has anyone come up with a resolution on this issue, after several months I'm still experiencing this issue. The only way to correct it is to turn everything off and re start. last weekend I was out 1500 ft and the **** thing just went black with the disconnection warning. I had to RTH to bring it back since I could not see anything on the Mini iPad.. Another question, is this just happening on the iPad or are other tablets having the same issue..
I appreciate your feedback
-Rick
Rick,,,hey buddy, I am having the same issue with an android tablet,,I am going to get with some buddies and get on this issue,,for some reason I am thinking it is an issue that can be resolved in the system settings on the tablets. I am currently running with an iPad Air 2 with no problems so I an not sure where to start with iOS,,,but I will do some research and post anything I can find

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry