Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Talking about ND filters

color shift should be less from 3rd batch. Nevertheless I still use the 1st batch and have no problems after some color grading in Davinci Resolve. In media composer it is a bit more difficult. In some time I will try results in FCPX.
Should be great to see some result from the 3rd batch, as personally I have no time at the moment to fly I1.
Thanks to Jim Hare for his photos I sent to factory to make a correction.

I just made a really long post about ND filters for the Inspire over on my blog if anyone fancies a read. I don't normally go in to that level of science and wouldn't be at all surprised if I made a mistake or two so let me know lol.

I'll be receiving a set of filters from Renaat soon so I'll run something similar with those once they arrive.

http://www.pauljoy.com/2015/06/learning-to-fly-inspire-filters
I received a set from Renaat with ND64, overall I am happy with them the minor differences can be adjusted from in camera before post. The 64 by my test a little off but no complaints. Pleased with the clarity and sharpness.

Reactions: Rainbowers
Would be nice to fit polarising lens with no vigetting however wide angle lends may lead to colour casting if polarising lens used?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips