Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Tampa Bay in 4K

It's really great. How many flights did you do to gather the material?

By the way, on the scene at around 1:55 the video is choppy a little bit. I have the same issue on some videos and don't know what the problem is. Probably it's due to higher bit rate caused by colors in the scene and the stock card's speed is not enough to write such amount of frames? What microsd do you use? Do you film at 3840x2160@30 fps?

I'd say invest in some ND filters I noticed a lot of over exposed shots, but nice handles though.!

Amaze ballz! That was awesome! Love the editing too!
As Nic mentioned above, did you use any ND's because there was a few over exposed shots. Otherwise, f00kn AWESOME!

@marty - The choppy scene could just be youtube.

I used the stock ND Filter. I ordered the 3 Set of amazon for the shoot but the two darker filters threads were jacked and I didn't want to risk ruining the i1's threads.

I used the stock ND Filter. I ordered the 3 Set of amazon for the shoot but the two darker filters threads were jacked and I didn't want to risk ruining the i1's threads.
Yeah better safe then sorry.. I have the Reenat and Aileen filters and they are great.

How do you get permission to fly in some of those downtown area's? I know if we were to try that in any major UK city or town, we would attract the Cops attention pretty darn quick. Just today on Facebook I've seen some crazy footage of a drone fitted & firing, a semi automatic gun.

How do you get permission to fly in some of those downtown area's? I know if we were to try that in any major UK city or town, we would attract the Cops attention pretty darn quick. Just today on Facebook I've seen some crazy footage of a drone fitted & firing, a semi automatic gun.

Check local ordinances and make sure you're prepared to calmly but firmly assert your rights. Florida has certain laws regarding drone flights but the pertain mostly to privacy over residential areas. The city and county have passed no such legislation.

Contrary to popular belief, some places in America still believe "its legal until its illegal" meaning nobody will pressure you until the laws have been written.

It's up to us to fly safe and prove that drones are the remarkable tool we make them out to be. It's a battle we have to win in the court of public opinion. It's not a hard battle to win either. If you've ever flown in public you know exactly the reaction people give to a drone. It's one of wonder and intrigue. Not fear and anger.

Reactions: Dean B
Great shots. Love the shot of the fields with the sprinkler system going. That looks cool.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool