Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB 50 battery station latch

Reaction score
I have a broken latch on my DJI TB50 battery station and I trying to get a replacement latch. DJI have been no help selling me one or telling me the make and model of the case. Anyone able to point me into the right direction?E902C816-25E8-4F7B-A39F-D311A2EF36ED.jpeg

Attachments

• 3B5E6EC6-5161-4088-B722-20F56AC7B5E4.jpeg
    3B5E6EC6-5161-4088-B722-20F56AC7B5E4.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
  • F6185513-E39D-426D-8857-67A6A9AD6DFB.jpeg
    F6185513-E39D-426D-8857-67A6A9AD6DFB.jpeg
    676 KB · Views: 9
I have a broken latch on my DJI TB50 battery station and I trying to get a replacement latch. DJI have been no help selling me one or telling me the make and model of the case. Anyone able to point me into the right direction?View attachment 31212
You will find that most hard case companies will replace latches absolutely free of charge. They don't even charge shipping. They didn't even ask for a receipt or even where I purchased the cases (which were purchased used on eBay in most cases). I've done this for Pelican, Anvil and SKB cases. They were amazingly willing to send replacement latches with no argument and no charge.

D

You will find that most hard case companies will replace latches absolutely free of charge. They don't even charge shipping. They didn't even ask for a receipt or even where I purchased the cases (which were purchased used on eBay in most cases). I've done this for Pelican, Anvil and SKB cases. They were amazingly willing to send replacement latches with no argument and no charge.

D
Thanks, any idea what brand this case is though?

Read the label.

D
thanks for the tip. here is the label, please tell me from that who makes the case and what model it is.

Tip: don't tell me its DJI because they dont make cases or sell spare parts for the case itself...IMG_7187.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the tip. here is the label, please tell me from that who makes the case and what model it is.

Tip: don't tell me its DJI because they dont make cases or sell spare parts for the case itself...View attachment 31235
Well...if these mother "heckers" would wake the freak up!!!

1627913693703.png

I thought Asians were all about punctuality and work ethic.?? Maddening.

D

I have a broken latch on my DJI TB50 battery station and I trying to get a replacement latch. DJI have been no help selling me one or telling me the make and model of the case. Anyone able to point me into the right direction?View attachment 31212
Only took a week to get a Chinenglish response.

1628555625884.png

"Martin." Yeah. Sure.

If I were in your position I would contact case manufacturers. Your case is probably a Chinese copy of an American case. It's a matter of finding out which brand it's a copy of. I would start with Pelican.

D

Only took a week to get a Chinenglish response.

View attachment 31256

"Martin." Yeah. Sure.

If I were in your position I would contact case manufacturers. Your case is probably a Chinese copy of an American case. It's a matter of finding out which brand it's a copy of. I would start with Pelican.

D

Yeah I've already gone down that route with the same feedback... I have also contacted our enterprise dealers in Oz, again with the same reply of no supply of spare parts.

I was expecting others may have found an alternative such as designing and printing their own (I dont have a 3D printer or access to one)...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool