Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB47 Electronics

Reaction score
I’ve managed to acquire a cell pack without the electronics to replace my oldest TB47 with 70 charges. However when I attach my ‘old ‘ electronics board the app is still showing 70 charges where in fact it’s 10?
Is there anything I can do to resolve ?
Thank you in advance

Reactions: oldcomputech
I’ve managed to acquire a cell pack without the electronics to replace my oldest TB47 with 70 charges. However when I attach my ‘old ‘ electronics board the app is still showing 70 charges where in fact it’s 10?
Thank you in advance
Not without an expensive piece of software.
Why not just keep a manual log of the battery or subtract 60 from any charge count shown electronically?

Might not have an option , if I decide to sell any of them it’s a bit embarrassing to say honest it only has X. If I discharge and recharge will the mah show correctly?

What I have noticed is the mah displayed in the app is the same as the old battery, I.e. it’s following the board , what’s going on ! Doesn’t make sense.

It may be a DJI thing ! But my understanding was the intelligent board would measure the capacity when you charge from empty to full . Now I don’t know the actual capacity of the new cells.

Thank you in advance
If you don’t mind, where did you get the cell pack?

Thank you in advance
The board doesn't know that you performed cell's replacement. Someone mention that it will learn after several cycles how to read the capacity of new cells, but charges count will just grow. However, I wouldn't worry much about it as long as cell's voltage is displayed properly and does not exhibit dangerous drops under stress.

I think if you sell it you are going to have to say that it's a pack soldered to an older board, so you are going to have to explain it anyway

Reactions: oldcomputech

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo