Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB47 Good or Bad, Max difference allowed.

Reaction score
I have a TB47, showing the cells on the go app, all cells are 4.32 and one cell is 4.26 is that allowable? Also what is the max difference allowable in the go app.

How old is the battery. What is the battery health in the app show.

If it’s under 90% health I wouldn’t use it as the battery could go into fault mode and auto land on anything under it.

I had a battery when I got my inspire used at 85% and I tossed it in salt water because I didn’t trust it and it also had dents in the pack also. I spent the money and bought a new battery for safety.

I have a TB47, showing the cells on the go app, all cells are 4.32 and one cell is 4.26 is that allowable? Also what is the max difference allowable in the go app.
Yes - no issue whatsoever.
Cell devistions of under 200mV are of no consequence.
You will see larger cell differences than this under load.
This has been discussed many, many, many times previously.

I am not familiar with mV?... 4.10 to 4.30 what can the differnce in cells be in this range not mV. Thank you

I am not familiar with mV?... 4.10 to 4.30 what can the differnce in cells be in this range not mV. Thank you
You said your pack is showing a difference between cells of 4.32v - 4.26v that is a difference of 60mV
1,000mV = 1volt

One of my TB48 had a flaky cell it showed up in my Airdata report . I kept get message that drone was throtlling down speed for safety. I put in one the Airdata said was fine and no issues. Not sure how you refresh battery (or if you can)

1548519050782.png

I sent a brand new TB47 back to DJI for evaluation because it gave a “Battery Damaged” Error in Go on two of its first flights. The log showed deviations of over 200mV. DJI hasn’t yet completed their assessment.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool