Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB48 Are Here

Rig

Reaction score
Just arrived, residential delivery. TB48 are finally trickling into the continental US.

Ordered from Coptershop.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423602507.869824.jpg

One on the right looks discolored and puffy.... send it back.....oh wait... it's only the box!:D

Just to note-

To "update" the batteries I did the aircraft update via the SD card method, as per DJI's suggestion, but there is no beeping from the bird, "da-dada" confirmation, or visual prompt in the app. Either the battery update process doesn't behave the same way as the aircraft update process, or these batteries came with FW .16 installed from the factory.

Just to note-

To "update" the batteries I did the aircraft update via the SD card method, as per DJI's suggestion, but there is no beeping from the bird, "da-dada" confirmation, or visual prompt in the app. Either the battery update process doesn't behave the same way as the aircraft update process, or these batteries came with FW .16 installed from the factory.

You can verify this by checking the Log in the MISC/LOG/ hidden dir on the card.
(you must enable hidden dir access in your OS)

You can verify this by checking the Log in the MISC/LOG/ hidden dir on the card.
(you must enable hidden dir access in your OS)

Thanks Blade. Hidden TXT file displays:

result: cancel

Also, the app does not prompt to update the battery, as the instructions say it would:

Screen Shot 2015-02-10 at 5.08.19 PM.png

I'm assuming it's detecting the aircraft FW and canceling the install process, which is writing the hidden txt file. Battery FW must be up to date if I'm not getting the prompt.

Thanks Blade. Hidden TXT file displays:

result: cancel

Also, the app does not prompt to update the battery, as the instructions say it would:

View attachment 401

I'm assuming it's detecting the aircraft FW and canceling the install process, which is writing the hidden txt file. Battery FW must be up to date if I'm not getting the prompt.

Correct, all up to date.

Have been in contact with DJI about upgrading Batteries,but they told me it's not necessary.Hope this is right

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters