Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB48 Battery issue

Reaction score
Website
sembydesign.com
TB48 Battery with 18 cycles - fully charged all cells read 4.34V except 1 which reads 4.13V.
It gives the warning that something is wrong with the battery when you first power up and to return and land immediately.
Is there a way to save this battery or should I ditch it.
I ran it until the drone shut down and recharged it thinking that would take care of the issue...

still out of balance after 2 charge cycles - there's a thread over on the DJI forum on getting these back into balance...anyone ever tried?

Recycling the battery usually takes care of the problem. Personally if it doesn’t take care of the problem I would just ditch it and get a new battery not worth the risk.

Recycling the battery usually takes care of the problem. Personally if it doesn’t take care of the problem I would just ditch it and get a new battery not worth the risk.

You are probably right. stinks though...looks like these batteries are more expensive than the last time I bought them.

48s are $200 and haven't seen them cheaper anywhere, just ruined 4 batteries that will become extended batteries for my Osmo and replaced them with new ones, another chunk of money invested. I tried the power cycle trick too, seemed to fix 2 but if you monitor the battery page on the app as soon as you apply power they all go into the red instantly, they are done. There was a thread depicting how you can see what amount of life is left on the batteries by pressing and holding the power button for 5 seconds, they all show 3 LED's, I think that's like 80% according to the chart, but it really is meaningless as my batteries might power the OSMO but the bird will likely fall out of the sky within minutes of being up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop