Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

The great debate on the Inspire 1 LED light scheme

i might be wrong but any color but red is more likely to blur in the environment since red is the only color nowhere in nature is present in a natural way and if so it resembles danger or caution...
most of the time we see the back of the AC and not the front and therefore the red shoud be in the back. i have to build multirotors and both have red in the back exactly because of that. more reasonable would be multi colored ones and switchable in the app... this way everyone could adjust his/her preference...
just my thoughts...

Reactions: JRenner
It seems using any other layout than standard navigational lighting is confusing, once you understand it you and anyone with navigation experience knows the orientation of your craft, considering helicopters share the same flight characteristics as a drone they use standard navigation lighting. Determining flight path is simply knowing orientation and observing. Reinventing the wheel in this case can be counterproductive. Also for those in the USA considering using their craft commercially will have to learn standard navigation lighting. If we think professionally we'll fly professionally.

Reactions: Tj_

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters