Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

The real LP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well i came across a MS that LP had made in relation to his position with the forums he controls...
if there was ever any doubt as to how he looks upon the members, This MS show what a arrogant, egocentric piece of work he is... wake up you guys... he looks on you as a commodity to manipulate as he pleases..

Attachments

• 12968718_10154195996566869_1455345100_n.jpg
    12968718_10154195996566869_1455345100_n.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: Kenneth Sands
Well i came across a MS that LP had made in relation to his position with the forums he controls...
if there was ever any doubt as to how he looks upon the members, This MS show what a arrogant, egocentric piece of work he is... wake up you guys... he looks on you as a commodity to manipulate as he pleases..
Interesting.
He also appears to be trading illegally in most countries by not offering guarantees and warranties for the products he sells commercially.....
Terms & Conditions | Lynh Phan Global Industries

Reactions: Kenneth Sands
Does he just sell over priced props?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...gggMAA&usg=AFQjCNFuDJ0rV6xl9jvBjXQhfBQKDqBkgw.
The only thing this guy does is help dji pilots.
I see where all the tips come from but that ain't enough.
Gucci or Louis Vuitton or for some walmart

He doesn't help anybody. It's all in the manual, or common sense. Lynn Phan tricks to fix your horizon! IMU Calibration or Hold C2 and roll the wheel? Wonder where he figured that out at.
Sean he got some tips:confused:

He's rude, so the forum should gang up on him because of what? He might be a jerk who's not:cool:. Personally I'm the biggest prick around. It's a bunch of other helmets running around these forums. Pilots
Grown men of Facebook this is good enough
Get the hate out your hearts people

Reactions: Phatzo and PB30X
Sean he got some tips:confused:

He's rude, so the forum should gang up on him because of what? He might be a jerk who's not:cool:. Personally I'm the biggest prick around. It's a bunch of other helmets running around these forums. Pilots
Grown men of Facebook this is good enough
Get the hate out your hearts people

This post was done to show up a guy that delets anything that questions him or his authority, followed by a swift banning from the forums he is admin on... the guy is a tyrant and a dictator ... i would loved to have kept this on FB....but... he is in the admin on all the major forums... he has to be exposed for what he is.... this industry does not need or what people like him..

Reactions: alan brooks
This post was done to show up a guy that delets anything that questions him or his authority, followed by a swift banning from the forums he is admin on... the guy is a tyrant and a dictator ... i would loved to have kept this on FB....but... he is in the admin on all the major forums... he has to be exposed for what he is.... this industry does not need or what people like him..
You know I don't agree with all the rules of this forum but I respect them because this is where I get my info from. Trust, I would love to tell some members to mush something:p
Don't bite the hand that feeds you:D
If you could continue to advertise on HIS forum I guarantee you would have no beef:cool:
You should have stayed neutral kept your mouth shut and made your money.
You sleep at night thinking about that cornball individual. He won:eek:

You know I don't agree with all the rules of this forum but I respect them because this is where I get my info from. Trust, I would love to tell some members to mush something:p
Don't bite the hand that feeds you:D
If you could continue to advertise on HIS forum I guarantee you would have no beef:cool:
You should have stayed neutral kept your mouth shut and made your money.
You sleep at night thinking about that cornball individual. He won:eek:

Someone has to stand up to this bully boy tactics by Lynh Phan and his cronies .. and good on you Neil Watts for doing so... that FB forum is also guilty of giving false information on so called issues to line their own pockets... and having members void there warranties by doing so... they have to be stopped... they are also guilty of only showing the members items that they have a invested interest in be it through commissions or production... the members are being exploited ...

The only way to stop this abuse is by bringing attention to them with posts like this... there are many great groups on FB that are not run by these guys... i would suggest to anybody that is in that group to cancel there membership and move to another... a lot of the members that have been kicked out are knowledgeable experienced pilots that is why they clashed with LP and his EGO...

SPREAD THE WORD AND PUT A END TO THIS BEHAVIOUR...

Reactions: Nils Blix
Someone has to stand up to this bully boy tactics by Lynh Phan and his cronies .. and good on you Neil Watts for doing so... that FB forum is also guilty of giving false information on so called issues to line their own pockets... and having members void there warranties by doing so... they have to be stopped... they are also guilty of only showing the members items that they have a invested interest in be it through commissions or production... the members are being exploited ...

The only way to stop this abuse is by bringing attention to them with posts like this... there are many great groups on FB that are not run by these guys... i would suggest to anybody that is in that group to cancel there membership and move to another... a lot of the members that have been kicked out are knowledgeable experienced pilots that is why they clashed with LP and his EGO...

SPREAD THE WORD AND PUT A END TO THIS BEHAVIOUR...
Steven I want to see you post another jet ski video:)
I could really care less about lp.
Don't let that man get in your head your on a great forum now.
People make money then comes the egos he just like any other person.
I'll stay off your thread now good luck Sr and lets see some more footage

Reactions: Steven Powter
This dude is a real piece of work, arrogant narcissistic a-hole. I've read some pretty horrible crap that this guy does. Supposedly he's brilliant according to the cronies that encourage him. Based on what people have been posting about this dude, he's pretty stupid. Your reputation is everything the cronies will soon have to face the fact that this dude is cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nylebrown77