Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

The real LP

Status
Not open for further replies.
In
Well i came across a MS that LP had made in relation to his position with the forums he controls...
if there was ever any doubt as to how he looks upon the members, This MS show what a arrogant, egocentric piece of work he is... wake up you guys... he looks on you as a commodity to manipulate as he pleases..
In Defense of Lynh Phan as I have never recommended his products. Been associated in a group. Purchased his products. He has always been extremely helpful and patient when asked questions. He has never done me wrong. Him making a wise crack about people buying anything he sells. The truth hurts? Do you absolutely need his "blind factor" props...probably not.

In

In Defense of Lynh Phan as I have never recommended his products. Been associated in a group. Purchased his products. He has always been extremely helpful and patient when asked questions. He has never done me wrong. Him making a wise crack about people buying anything he sells. The truth hurts? Do you absolutely need his "blind factor" props...probably not.
So, everybody else is wrong about this jerk. Did you take the time to read some of the things that people are saying on FB about this a-hole. I have personally witness the kind of crap that a bunch of people are accusing this self-righteous, egotistical jerk of doing. I'm glad that he has always treated you descent, and because he was helpful to you doesn't make him less of an *******.
There's a saying: “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Give me a break, this a-hole is a jerk and a bully!

BTW: Be very suspicious of the people coming to the defence of this jerk, these are the same people that elevated and encouraged the kind of crap. Read between the lines, check out the names. Most of the so called defenders have vested interest in this jerk's behaviour.
Read below:
Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 3.36.42 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubthirteen