Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

this is the new camera to inspire1? Arri Alexa Mini 4K

Too ugly in my opinion, the INSPIRE is aesthetically pleasing.
The camera looks like an old Hasselblad from the 60s and how do you gonna install it?

Just my thoughts. ;)

i don't think so somehow..... the Alexa Mini weighs almost as much as the Inspire WITHOUT battery or glass!

The Inspire wouldn't get off the ground.:p

Reactions: Kilrah
Would be cool but even if it could lift the camera it could never lift the glass. Nice thought though!

Nice but would still rather have a mount for my Black Magic

How heavy is Black magic with battery and lens?
You have the option to send me a file where I can download a short film clip from black magic, with the best resolution and bitrate??

You have the option to send me a file where I can download a short film clip from black magic, with the best resolution and bitrate??

Don't know off hand, why do you want t file?

It was wishful thinking, I don't think the Inspire will ever hold a Black Magic

Don't know off hand, why do you want t file?

It was wishful thinking, I don't think the Inspire will ever hold a Black Magic

I wonder to buy me black magic camera, just wanted to watch a movie film from it. certain you have I become happy?:):)

BM Pocket Edition is about 420g with SSD and battery I believe. Lens would be more. An Inspire-specific gimbal would be needed as well.

More likely DJI will come up with its own MFT 4K camera as an upgrade option to the standard camera.

I'm sure they'd sell a ton of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: supasympa

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa