Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Time to enjoy and use what we already have!!!

Reaction score
Why don't we all sit down, take a deep breath and be happy about the machines we've already bought and own. Buying technology products always means that newer an better (and cheaper) products will be developed and released frequently. If we just sit on the fence and just wait for the next imrpvement to be released, we will never be able to use and enjoy the products that we have spent our hard earned cash on. Hightech companies like DJI is always improving and developing new stuff, but the gear they already have on the market is what we have at the moment. This goes not only for DJI but all companies that makes visionary products (Apple, Roland, Yamaha, Samsung, HTC to mention a few.

Now let's get off our butts and go outside and fly the amazing machines!

Why don't we all sit down, take a deep breath and be happy about the machines we've already bought and own. Buying technology products always means that newer an better (and cheaper) products will be developed and released frequently. If we just sit on the fence and just wait for the next imrpvement to be released, we will never be able to use and enjoy the products that we have spent our hard earned cash on. Hightech companies like DJI is always improving and developing new stuff, but the gear they already have on the market is what we have at the moment. This goes not only for DJI but all companies that makes visionary products (Apple, Roland, Yamaha, Samsung, HTC to mention a few.

Yep

It's all GOOD, technology will always Evolve.. What about fixing issues via firmware and hardware on a currently working product.. Sorta like they dumped I1 owners to please and market yet another production problem with flaws.... Sitting back to watch this UNFOLD lmao.. Sorta like the MOTOR COMPANIES!! Pump out the product and worry about the flaws later. I'm not a negative person, but this really jars how one should feel about DJI[emoji35]... I'm sure Beta testers needed at your "own expense" once again.... A ways Fly Safe and Have Fun[emoji6]

@torlind, you're right! Things evolve and be happy with the bird you've got. There are some things with it, bit DJI is wording on it.

I have convidence in the I1!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter