Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

To all new Inspire owners and new forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Guys & Girls,

We are seeing a lot of new members and new Inspire owners appear on here of late which is fantastic and great for the community but........

We are also noticing some VERY basic questions coming through which have been covered numerous times over the forum. Could I please ask that 'newbies' do a search FIRST before posting a new thread like "How do I calibrate the compass" etc.
A simple search will bring up some very good information and informative threads which many people have contributed to.

Whilst we are all here and enjoy helping out fellow Inspire users, all of the members and moderators give up their time for free and it can become a little tiresome going over the same questions over and over and over again!

Please don't be put off by posting in the community because of this post (most will know I can be sarcastic at times :rolleyes:) that is not the intention.

However, could members please help a little by doing a forum search first before posting up a new thread on things that are covered in the manual or have been discussed at length previously?

Many thanks for your corporation guys. :)

Guys & Girls,

We are seeing a lot of new members and new Inspire owners appear on here of late which is fantastic and great for the community but........

We are also noticing some VERY basic questions coming through which have been covered numerous times over the forum. Could I please ask that 'newbies' do a search FIRST before posting a new thread like "How do I calibrate the compass" etc.
A simple search will bring up some very good information and informative threads which many people have contributed to.

Whilst we are all here and enjoy helping out fellow Inspire users, all of the members and moderators give up their time for free and it can become a little tiresome going over the same questions over and over and over again!

Please don't be put off by posting in the community because of this post (most will know I can be sarcastic at times :rolleyes:) that is not the intention.

However, could members please help a little by doing a forum search first before posting up a new thread on things that are covered in the manual or have been discussed at length previously?

Thank you for that it does make it easier to gather information on any particular subject, if replies and comments are not splattered out all over the place.

Guys & Girls,

Self Built 12 foot Hex powered by 6 lawnmower engines, 36"props giving 14 days flight time and a range of just over 3,000 miles. Transmitter commands come from thought inputs connected to my frontal lobes via a colander on my head.

Thats almost as good as mine, except you can ride in mine;)

Self Built 12 foot Hex powered by 6 lawnmower engines, 36"props giving 14 days flight time and a range of just over 3,000 miles. Transmitter commands come from thought inputs connected to my frontal lobes via a colander on my head.

Thats almost as good as mine, except you can ride in mine;)
a colander you say...hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg