Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

To tax or not to tax...

Reaction score
I'm in NJ and just set up my LLC.

I specified I would be taxing items as NJ seems to look at the service as taxable, especially when a product is delivered (ie thumbdrive with photos or video).

How is everyone else out there dealing with sales tax? Response with state might be helpful for those that view later on.

I will preface with, "none of us are tax professionals and it's recommended that you consult with one."

No Tax on non tangible items here in Florida. My clients either provide their own data cards or download from my online storage.

I'm in NJ and just set up my LLC.

I specified I would be taxing items as NJ seems to look at the service as taxable, especially when a product is delivered (ie thumbdrive with photos or video).

How is everyone else out there dealing with sales tax? Response with state might be helpful for those that view later on.

I will preface with, "none of us are tax professionals and it's recommended that you consult with one."
Sales tax just complicates things unless you sell 1000s of items...scrub the resellers license and include the cost of storage media in to the job with a obvious upmark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeganSugde