Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TOO MANY THREADS!...IF YOU HAVE A QUERY, USE SEARCH FUNCTION, PLEASE

Reaction score
There are now 430 threads and counting to discuss this one product? Please use a little forum etiquette and read or use the search function before starting a new thread. It makes it difficult to keep up with discussions on all these threads. If you have a question, it probably has already been answered somewhere, but those answers get buried behind all the new threads asking the same question, or variations on the same theme.

That's what the search function is for.

Last edited:
I agree with Quadpilot - it is almost tortuous to read the new post section when all you see is 'where is the Apple IOS app' issue. It is now clear that the app has been pulled - there are solutions for the time been on the forum.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
Quick question...on all the videos I have seen about the Pilot App...when it comes to the video feed section...there a appears to be a slider that you can adjust the video quality. On my Pilot App...which I downloaded through the forum after the IOS app removal - I'm using an I Pad air...this function does not appear to be on my App. Is this no longer available? Thanks

Every forum I've ever been on is the same. It's the nature of forums. Every forum has someone asking folks to search first, and it never helps.
You just have to live with it.
Plus the search engines on forums are always horrible. Newbies don't always know what to search for on top of that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters