Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Trust your end stinks 101!

To a degree your assumption is right. What I'm talking about, however, is a momentary interruption of compass or GPS service. It happen twice to me (by far) during landing procedure: once when Inspire get too close to a tree and beneath branches (GPS leash lost causing helpless momentum drifting in Atti Mode). Second time Phantom's compass received water splash, reporting "Compass Error" and speeding suddenly inches above ground to unknown destination. Luckily there was a cushioning tall grass on the way to freedom ...
I have since learned indeed there are large power cables in proximity to the area I was flying , however the facts are still, 1. Pilot errors, Flying without prop guards, failure to keep a wide distance from any and all obstructions and most of all overconfidence!
Thank all of you for great input, I love this board. @Dobmatt, Sent two gimbals off to DJI NA for upper yaw arm assembly, (First one damaged while hot dogging a week after purchase) Thank you so much.
I'll now have one for my Osmo Pro and Inspire, Have been using Osmo with my new Segway and I love the footage and ability to get smooth shots, Now to continue learning manual settings and editing.
Again you gentlemen are the best, Thanks!!!

Last edited:
@Dobmatt ,
Ok I don't want to greatly disturb your manhood or anything but I'm sending you two great big *** virtual hugs, DJI repaired two X5 Gimbal yaw motors for $383.00
I'll now have one for my I1 and for my Osmo!
I love this board, you guys rock.

Reactions: William Gaddy
@Dobmatt ,
Ok I don't want to greatly disturb your manhood or anything but I'm sending you two great big *** virtual hugs, DJI repaired two X5 Gimbal yaw motors for $383.00
I'll now have one for my I1 and for my Osmo!
I love this board, you guys rock.
What??!! Two for only $383?!!! Where's the justice in this country? ...:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah