Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Turbo Ace Matrix-E-FPV Forsale

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I have a Turbo Ace Matrix for sale with all the trimmings. BRAND NEW, never flown. Has industrial grade aluminum case. 3 x 8000mAh batteries. 8 Inch Monitor. Tons of extras and spares. Total paid 6.5K.

Selling for a client who wants an Inspire. Make reasonable offers.

IMG_2910.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2911.JPG
    IMG_2911.JPG
    1,016.2 KB · Views: 23
Gotta love the speed, stability and flight times of the Matrix!
Ya man. .
Super high performance. ..
just hard to compete when they have to use dji's hardware ..
When I was at wow hobbies in OC the salesman was happy to say that they had sold two hundred units. .that was about a year or so ago..
I'd like to see dji incorporate the monster size batteries that the matrix uses.. .
The new matrix 100 or whatever is a turbo matrix killer. ..
the inspire was the first blow and the m100 is the knock out punch..
that being said I'd still like to have a matrix I..
turbo. ..

Reactions: sirnikolas
Another reason I'll never part with the matrix is because of all the restraints being put on the inspire. I'm sure they will probably do the same on the m100.o_O
I want to be able to fly at airshows put on at the airports when our club is invited. I want to be able to fly indoors within a nfz.
I like freedom of choice! :D

Ya man. .
Super high performance. ..
just hard to compete when they have to use dji's hardware ..
When I was at wow hobbies in OC the salesman was happy to say that they had sold two hundred units. .that was about a year or so ago..
I'd like to see dji incorporate the monster size batteries that the matrix uses.. .
The new matrix 100 or whatever is a turbo matrix killer. ..
the inspire was the first blow and the m100 is the knock out punch..
that being said I'd still like to have a matrix I..
turbo. ..
Puts on salesman jacket. Gives combover a quick check, looks at fellow salesman with, watch how good I am look. "So what will it take to get you in this beauty today Mr. Turbo sir".

Hi Guys, I have a Turbo Ace Matrix for sale with all the trimmings. BRAND NEW, never flown. Has industrial grade aluminum case. 3 x 8000mAh batteries. 8 Inch Monitor. Tons of extras and spares. Total paid 6.5K.

Selling for a client who wants an Inspire. Make reasonable offers.

View attachment 2198
Any chance it is still for sale? Or does anyone else have a Matrix for sale? Thank you. Wallace

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko