Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

two in one: DJI live stream and battery life 99%

Reaction score
Website
www.phat.hu
ok guys to go on the first. the live stream:

I tried to do a little research on that and found out that there is a program called wirecast which is a pritty neat one allowing you to basically have a complete video studio with multiple cameras streaming.
now, my laptop is a core duo and the min recommended CPU is I think an i5 or i3 at least so for me it was REALLY slow and choppy with the line I have in my company being 60Mbps up and down stream... so I am guessing my laptop with not enough recourses is the problem.
the wirecast program it's self is fairly easy to get on with when you have a little understanding of programs and know a bit on how a video mixer / studio works you get on quite good. I was only not able to add the stream into the mixer main screen :( but using it as an encoder worked good.
streaming went good using a friends iPAD air since my phone gave up on me a few times relaunching the app without being able to get back in on he icons on main screen were on and the lady with the aircraft status message was hearable but the app only worked after I rebooted the phone.

second battery life 99%
I have my third battery charged 19 times now and it´s life went down to 99% and 5688mha... I used to fully charge them switched off and put them away so I just plug and go when needed. (I will reconsider a storage level of 50% and charge the day before when I know I will be going for a spin).
memo to me: I need more chargers... :D
is there a way to regain the full capacity of the battery by draining it and then charging it fully up again switched on?
I had a battery brick on me which was replaced by dji upon sending in so I got a new one :)

does anyone have experience with wirecast and is willing to have a chat about it if it´s worth the money and what one can do with it using it´s full potential?

about the battery I would only ask if someone has an idea why my battery life dropped to 99% after the 19 charges? what could have triggered the effect on it.

cheers

about the battery I would only ask if someone has an idea why my battery life dropped to 99% after the 19 charges? what could have triggered the effect on it.
Perfectly normal aging. Most of us have lower % after this number of cycles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg