Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK Stock of replacement parts

Reaction score
Hi, all new to this forum.
Can I have some advice from any other UK Inspire 1 owners, is everyone waiting for UK shipment of spare parts at the moment?
If not can anyone give guidance of a source to acquire them quickly?

Thanks all

I received my second controller from Buzzflyer this week. It was ordered three weeks ago with the original kit but was not shipped. I got a second charger from Hobby Mounts but there's not much else around at the moment. I have a mate who is a BA pilot bring me back some batteries from the USA. It would be nice to know there were spares around if we need them.

I have a contact at DJI and he's struggling to get me the parts!
its doing me in! I awaiting 2 x TB48 batts and an additional charger from a supplier in UK that I've paid for already, looks like there putting everything into full kits before parts are shipped.

TB48's are available in the UK for immediate dispatch (I have received 4 of them) from carefully selected Fleabag vendors.
Just be very selective who you pick, make sure it's UK and preferable have 100 % positive feedback.

looks like there putting everything into full kits before parts are shipped.
That's exactly what they're doing. I was seriously unhappy when I ordered a two controller I1 then only received one controller and a scribbled note on the receipt saying 'second controller to follow.' Check Hobby Mounts for a charger. You'll want another one anyway. Copter Shop in the States has TB48s but you can't ship them by air. I bought TB 47s for that reason and my mate brought them back on the flight deck of his Boeing 747!

Reactions: Harry Nicholson
That's exactly what they're doing. I was seriously unhappy when I ordered a two controller I1 then only received one controller and a scribbled note on the receipt saying 'second controller to follow.' Check Hobby Mounts for a charger. You'll want another one anyway. Copter Shop in the States has TB48s but you can't ship them by air. I bought TB 47s for that reason and my mate brought them back on the flight deck of his Boeing 747!

I bought TB 47s for that reason and my mate brought them back on the flight deck of his Boeing 747!

HaHa, nice!

Hi, I'm waiting for a gimbal mounting plate and a gimbal port cable. Nobody in the UK has any spares so I've ordered from Toemen Modelsport in Holland.
I think I'm in for a loooong wait !

The mounting plate broke in half after a ridiculous crash by myself, however i managed to superglue it back together and everything is working OK for the moment.

Hi, I'm waiting for a gimbal mounting plate and a gimbal port cable. Nobody in the UK has any spares so I've ordered from Toemen Modelsport in Holland.
I think I'm in for a loooong wait !

The mounting plate broke in half after a ridiculous crash by myself, however i managed to superglue it back together and everything is working OK for the moment.

Mate, don't fly the bird! Super glued mounting plate, consider this, plate snaps, camera gone! Don't do it dude, wait for part

Yes I know it's risky, however I put a nylon cable tie through the front grommet so if it does break again the camera will hang loose kept in place by the cable tie .

It was either that or wait for months with a very expensive door stop !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop